Thought I'd share my first video lap in the 8C round the Nurburgring. It was done to help a friend find a setup for his car but it was actually alot of fun hustling a heavy car round the Ring on the limit.
The car has 560bhp and stock weight at 1580kgs so 333bhp per tonne. All suspension mods were added but the lap was done on Sports soft tyes using a six axis pad.
Traction set to 0 and ABS set to 1 and no practice laps just straight in for a 1 lap flyer.
Let me know what you think. Apologies for the quality it was done using my phone though I did turn the sound up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uorIHPVjsPc
The car has 560bhp and stock weight at 1580kgs so 333bhp per tonne. All suspension mods were added but the lap was done on Sports soft tyes using a six axis pad.
Traction set to 0 and ABS set to 1 and no practice laps just straight in for a 1 lap flyer.
Let me know what you think. Apologies for the quality it was done using my phone though I did turn the sound up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uorIHPVjsPc
Last edited: