Alfa Romeo Brera Independent

• Thread starter extrusion
  • 9 comments
TheRealExtrusion
What's the deal with this car!!? It has the worst clunkiest gear change known to man. A race starts like this: 1st gear, wheel spin wheel spin, eventually 2nd, straight back into 1st then 2nd again!

So annoying! I'm using a dualshock and you can just about feather the throttle enough for decent take off but barely, throttle seems to ge either on or off!

extrusion

The overstear is shocking as well! Just one little jolt in a corner and it spears off straight into a tree. Is there anything in the Tuner's that can sort it out?

Learn to manual, seriously. It really isn't that hard to remember to press a button at the right time, and you will always get a good shift and not have to deal with the sillies of the automatic.

Learn to manual, seriously. It really isn't that hard to remember to press a button at the right time, and you will always get a good shift and not have to deal with the sillies of the automatic.

I hate using manual on a controller and unfortunately this game sucks with a wheel.

As for the Brera, never take it off road.:nervous:

I agree. You get better acceleration and you can prevent wheelspin. I'm doing just fine on manual. Took maybe 30 minutes to get used to and that's it.

I still knock it down a gear at times, as the downshift button here is upshift in FM3.

Back