Alfa Romeo GTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter 69GTOby
  • 2 comments
  • 559 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
56
How do I get the Alfa Romeo GTA for the one make race? I am almost done with all fo the one make races, but I dont know how how to get this one car. Thanks.
 
You need to buy the Alfa 147 GTA from the Alfa dealer. You win the Alfa Giulia GTA in the race.

You could have gotten the answer yourself, if you had read what is written in the requirements for the race... (when you click on it and the data sheet pops up).
 
60GTOby,

Did this really need to be a new thread? It's such a simple question to answer, that it will not merit a major discussion... if you have more questions like this, try posting in the GT4 General Discussion thread (stickied at the top of the forum), where you will have your questions answered without the need to clutter up the GT4 forum with pointless new threads...

Thanks,
TM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back