Alfa romeo tz3 stradale Special stage route X

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrhardbody201
  • 3 comments
  • 4,693 views
Messages
6
Messages
willie5442
Hello there. I want to tune my TZ3 stradale to reach top speed ( i'm hearing 300MPH +) on stage route X
however i really suck at tuning and i am fairly new at Gran turismo Anyway. I looked over in the tune section and only see a low PP tune so i am asking if anyone can link to a top speed tune? or just give me the transmission settings. ( I'm a little bit good at the suspension settings) Anyways thanks in advance.
 
Well I'm not very good at tuning either...but I've had that car up to 336 mph. Was racing with my brother online the other night and he said he and a couple other guys had it up to 342..quite fast haha. Anyway, all I did was put every part on it, change the top speed to the max under transmission and mess with the final drive gear ratio. Keep playing with it, you'll get it. This car will go over 300 without NOS or drafting. You probably know this already, but when you're adjusting the gear ratio, the more the bars are apart, the higher the top speed. Just don't go too high. As I said I suck at tuning, but this shouldn't be too hard until you are trying to squeeze the last few MPH out of it.
 
(1) When looking at your car in the garage make a note of what engine speed maximum power is developed at (I'm guessing around 7/8k rpm?), when setting your gear-ratios up make sure you hit terminal velocity in top gear at exactly this RPM value.

(2) Make the car as low as possible

(3) Remove any aero parts you have added and set all downforce levels as low as they will go (presuming you can alter this value on this car).

Done.
 
Back