Alien Versus Predator

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark T
  • 19 comments
  • 913 views
I saw that trailor from apple.com. Seems interesting, I don't watch horror films though. :p I'm to chicken.
 
This seriously is going to be one of the best movies ever.
 
It looks fantastic, but I know its not going to be out in the UK for a long time yet :(
 
its just gonna be another cheap "B" movie. though ill still go see it.
 
I doubt I'll see in the Cinema, I'll probably get it on DVD before then.
 
tabs
This movie is probably going to suck and you know it. Just look at Paul W.S. Anderson's (the director and writer) track record.

Paul's profile: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/

Dear, oh dear! That's not a history to be proud of! Aliens fighting against Predators? It can only be pants.
 
My sig has a link to a Aliens Vs Predator Discussion Fourm that i just made this morning, this is my first time as a mod, but i think i did quite well. Anyway, this movie is going to own.
 
this film is gonna rock!! only thing is the bloody release dates, in the uk it dosen't come till october, but luckily i am in the states beginning of september so i will see it then hopefully!! the end of year is gonna rock..this film, gt4 and halo2 :)
 
I bet I see it before you ;).
 
I have connections wink wink, nah I have a family member that gets hold of pretty much any film's pre-release, you get the messages saying it's for awards purposes or you get a timer in bottom left corner though but it lets me see if a film's good enough to go to the cinema for, it's £5 for a single ticket and £1.70 for a pack of Revels.
 
That's just one of the movies that I'll propably rent one day. I'm not paying 7 euros to see something like that in a movie theatre.
 
It should be so good



- but will probably be so bad.






I'll end up going to see it anyway!
 
I remember like 10 years ago there were rumors of them making the movie and finally it was made. Looks kinda cool from the trailers and might end up seeing it regardless of any negative feedback.
 
Well, i think we should have a poll first of all, Alien or Predator, who will win. i'll start that in a minute.

But it SHOULD rock! but, yeah, it could end up sucking. But either way it will be filled with cool action sequences and cool CGI. i'm gonna see it opening night if possible.
 
Back