All 17 Race Modified Cars w 4 bonus cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawson11b
  • 7 comments
  • 1,040 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
Messages
M0535J0N35
Messages
Lawson11b
I have all 17 Race Modified cars available. They all have 0 miles and are Unmodified and Untuned. When you get all these cars you can modify and tune them to your own preferences. Then you will dominate and decimate the playing field in A and B Spec racing modes as well as online.


The 4 bonus cars include the $20,000,000 Ford GT40 Race Car '69, The HTF Amuse S2000 GT1 '04, The Ultra Rare Nissan Gran Tursimo Skyline GT-R (Pace) '01, and my Fully-Tuned, Fully Upgraded 1004-HP Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 just for fun.

Here is a link to the pics - I used the Photo Travel to take decent pics of the RM cars. link removed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't this breach rules? The no money rule. :/
 
are you offering them? wanting to trade them? let me know because I have 0 race cars (still trying to build up the cash for 1) and i would be interested in 1 or 2...

nevermind...this will be closed soon
 
Yeah dude, enjoy your well-deserved ban.
 
LOL DLC combo? Isn't that false advertising? I hope Sony/PD sue you.
 
how the heck would you give people these cars all at once? BTW i could get enough money for all these (except the GT40) in one afternoon of grinding. $100 is just ridiculous (no offence)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back