All 5 chrome cars / stealth mcclaren f1 + sls 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter FanShu
  • 15 comments
  • 1,710 views
Messages
101
Messages
Fanzhu
Chrome:
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line Edition
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line Edition
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line Edition
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro Chrome Line Edition
Shelby Cobra 427 Chrome Line Edition

SPECIAL:
GT5 NASCAR Car (Toyota with 800+hp)

STEALTH:
Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth Model
McLaren F1 Stealth Model

TESTIMONIAL: TO PROVE THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND I AM TRUSTWORTHY
I have a good trading reputation on my other thread.

Guys FanShu is the real deal. Just got 4 chrome cars and 2 stealth models. He's an excellent trader and I'm sure I'll be trading with him again. I actually bought these cars though and he gave me a great deal.

Thanks Buddy!
CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED via PM or email: fanshugt5dealership@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
I have a very rare unmolested 2008 Civic. I suppose I would trade you for your Bmw M3 Chrome edition and your Shelby Cobra 427 chrome edition.

Let me know what time you would like to trade.
 
ok can you pm me.
 
You cannot gift chromeline cars
 
i'm not gifting them... msg me for more details
 
i have that crome line 2, if you want sign in to my profile and download it...
in trade for cars...
 
Interested in the Merc AMG Stealth.

I have this Merc touring car as pictured on Jalopnik:
http://jalopnik.com/5709599/this-mercedes-is-boss

What would you be looking for in particular if you dont like it?

EDIT:
Also have a Lancia Integrale Rally car
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro
S.Shigeno Trueno

I have more but I'm stuck at work until tomorrow =\
 
i have that crome line 2, if you want sign in to my profile and download it...
in trade for cars...

How does this work exactly? I would be interested in all of them. Ive been trying to figure out how to get them for a while
 
i would like the McLaren F1 Stealth Model what would like in return?
 
Oh who cares, this thread is old...

Who bumped this thread???
 
Back