All 5 Stealths *PENDING TRADE*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beliall
  • 8 comments
  • 911 views
Messages
1,041
Messages
Beliall / Beliall X (360)
Messages
Beliall X
I recently purchased through ebay, the apex book and stealth cars, I was told by the seller they were PAL region. So I inputted the code, it redeemed and the cars are not to be found in my pal game, it appears you need NTSC. So if there anyone on here with an NTSC region game disc, I have 5 cars to trade, PM any offers and you'll get the login details for the account the cars are on to download to your system. :)
 
Last edited:
I recently purchased through ebay, the apex book and stealth cars, I was told by the seller they were PAL region. So I inputted the code, it redeemed and the cars are not to be found in my pal game, it appears you need NTSC. So if there anyone on here with an NTSC region game disc, I have 5 cars to trade, PM any offers and you'll get the login details for the account the cars are on to download to your system. :)

Im sure u will get some trades here but why cant u refund them? get your money back.
 
Might as well trade them, It was the apex book I bought, the codes were just a bonus to me. I'm in need of a FGT so maybe I can get one this way.
 
No-one interested?

I'd be happy to send you the details for log in first, to confirm they work, all im looking for is a FGT.
 
You redeemed the code, so it doesn't matter anymore, you can use a code only once.

EDIT: Forget it, should've read the last sentece. :lol: Sorry.
 
i have those codes in pal and I need NTSC, pm'd

i dont even know there is region limit when i got it
 
Golancer, let us know how it works out.

The region rules with these codes are strange.
 
Golancer, let us know how it works out.

The region rules with these codes are strange.

agree, really hate the region rules, you can trade car cross region, why set a limit on codes?
 
Sorry to hear that you got wrong region codes. I have used EU codes for Mazda 787b & Audi R10 on my account. Do you want to trade those via the login thingy for some cars?
 
Back