All-Access Looks: By ryandude2448/ildd

• Thread starter ildd
  • 22 comments
United States
Houston, TX
ryandude2448
Thank you for looking- perhaps you've seen me randomly post in designated threads with the caption "All-Access look at the [insert car here]"
This is a Central Hub for those cars. I will wrap the pictures with quotes, so that you don't see 15 pictures on every post... and only look at the cars you want.

A-AL is exactly what it sounds like. I choose a car that interests me, I take some pictures of the outside, and a lot of the inside, giving you that all-access feel. If only we could pop the hood...

I am open to suggestions and requests, but be reasonable, please.

For the ones I have done already, they will be in the 2nd post. Any others will be a new post.
Too lazy to scroll? here's 8 of my sets in a convenient youtube video.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Reventon
Ascari Full Track_2.jpg
Ascari Full Track_3.jpg
Ascari Full Track_4.jpg
Ascari Full Track_5.jpg
Ascari Full Track_6.jpg
Ascari Full Track_7.jpg
Ascari Full Track_8.jpg
Ascari Full Track_9.jpg

Fiat Grande Punto

Dodge Charger SRT8

Ferrari Dino

Shelby GT350

Range Rover Evoque

Attachments

• Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
That's a clever gallery layout you have here, first time I've seen the like. 👍 Your photo's are quite nice too, your interior shots all look great. :D How do you get the interior shots by the way?

That's a clever gallery layout you have here, first time I've seen the like. 👍 Your photo's are quite nice too, your interior shots all look great. :D How do you get the interior shots by the way?
Thanks, it's the only way I could do that without breaking everyone's internet.
To get the interiors, you have to get as close to the car as you can(sides, back, corner) and zoom in all the way. I'm sure there is a youtube video, and if not, I know there's a thread in the gt5 forum.

Thank you @Kodje , I do try. An interior should be a work of art and unique in some way, like the exterior shapes.
With that said, it's time for the Toyota FT-1.

Attachments

• City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
    City of Arts and Sciences - Night_1.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 4
Nice interior shots in this last bunch of pics 👍
I like the light in the #10 shot.
That one was actually surprising. If I moved the camera just a little bit higher, the light wasn't there. Strange.

Back