gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Jan 5, 2012 #1 I have all the rare paints like xhromes mattes & colour change paints, im looking for tickets mainly, i will give any 5 paints of ur choice
I have all the rare paints like xhromes mattes & colour change paints, im looking for tickets mainly, i will give any 5 paints of ur choice
DKWang25 Messages 21 NSW Messages ZanWang2489 Messages DKWang25 Jan 5, 2012 #2 I've got a lvl 22 ticket. Trade you a 2 silver chrome and 2 matte black for it?
gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Jan 5, 2012 #3 DKWang25 I've got a lvl 22 ticket. Trade you a 2 silver chrome and 2 matte black for it? Click to expand... Ok deal, add me on psn its gtgta
DKWang25 I've got a lvl 22 ticket. Trade you a 2 silver chrome and 2 matte black for it? Click to expand... Ok deal, add me on psn its gtgta
Kawafoofs Messages 265 Messages Kawafoofs Jan 5, 2012 #4 gtgta86 I have all the rare paints like xhromes mattes & colour change paints, im looking for tickets mainly, i will give any 5 paints of ur choice Click to expand... I am looking for Matte: dark blue, orange, yellow and pink Chrome: orange I have level tickets: 2, 3, 13, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22 and 24 Birthday ticket 1967 and ticket 1000 PM me with response please. I can trade tomorrow
gtgta86 I have all the rare paints like xhromes mattes & colour change paints, im looking for tickets mainly, i will give any 5 paints of ur choice Click to expand... I am looking for Matte: dark blue, orange, yellow and pink Chrome: orange I have level tickets: 2, 3, 13, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22 and 24 Birthday ticket 1967 and ticket 1000 PM me with response please. I can trade tomorrow
gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Jan 6, 2012 #5 DKWang25 I've got a lvl 22 ticket. Trade you a 2 silver chrome and 2 matte black for it? Click to expand... Sent, thanks
DKWang25 I've got a lvl 22 ticket. Trade you a 2 silver chrome and 2 matte black for it? Click to expand... Sent, thanks