All cars available to drive in arcade mode polyphony

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex Fraser
  • 2 comments
  • 1,203 views
Messages
2
Australia
Australia
Messages
dog_950
Obviously I love the prospect of unlocking cool cars and working hard to earn enough money to purchase a car that I desire in gt6. However I don't like the idea of only being able to drive 20 out of 1200 cars in the arcade mode. It's very very disappointing especially when playing with a friend, arcade mode quickly gets boring unless I spend an eternity grinding my way through by purchasing cars and filling up my garage, there will be many cars I'll probably never get to drive. I'm a fan of top gear and I would love to do a virtual lap time leader board with all the cars in gt6. I believe that at least 60 to 70% of the cars in gt6 should be available to drive in the arcade mode, and then the remaining cars through unlocking can than be driven in arcade mode as well, (much like the system in gran turismo 4 on the ps2 if you guys can remember). Does anyone else agree with me? Should polyphony do this or not?
 
I'm a fan of top gear and I would love to do a virtual lap time leader board with all the cars in gt6.

Shame GT6 doesn't have the Top Gear Test Track then.
 
Back