ALL CODES USED! Free Precision & Velocity DLC codes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeggu
  • 13 comments
  • 6,460 views
Messages
4
Finland
Pirkkala
Messages
Jeggu007
A while back there was a thread which had free Velocity and Precision DLC packs. They were posted on twitter by @DiemetriX. As usual I came late to the party and missed out on this great opportunity. So I decided to ask him on twitter if he happened to have more codes AND THE MAN DELIVERED -->

BdSQlJWIgAA--rT.jpg:large


I have only used the Velocity pack A3L9 but others might have been used as well. Please note when you have used a code!

VELOCITY PACKS ARE ALL USED

Link to the tweet --> https://twitter.com/DiemetriX/status/420119633216417792/photo/1
 
Last edited:
2E5T used by me.
 
thanks so much dude.
I used the 8MJE Code for the velocity pack.
 
Thank you very much! used the 2nd precision code
 
Every single Velocity pack has already been used... :(


EDIT: Anyway it's not your fault @Jeggu but thanks for this
 
nothing work again(velocity packs)
thanks man
 
Missed again... Someday I will get that precision pack :) Thnx for posting anyway :)
 
If anybody has such a list with velocity pack codes. I`m interested in this pack. :)
 
The code is in that pack if you wish to pay for it.
I was trying to be helpful
 
Oh, thanks. I try to get it the other way around. 👍
 
Back