All coloured 125 SPL karts wanted See OP for pictures by chieh6412

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 65 comments
  • 6,098 views
Hey,
The trade for today felt out so I have sebd the.Dodge to your acount.

Thanks very much...and received.
your kart still down for 11th but if there is anyway i can get it to you earlier, then i will. Thanks again:tup:
 
Thanks very much...and received.
your kart still down for 11th but if there is anyway i can get it to you earlier, then i will. Thanks again:tup:
Thanks, No problem:tup:
i got the red one if interested let me know
Yes I'm interested.
What do you want for it?
 
Orange kart sent mate. Glad to hear mothers doing well now, cheers
 
Orange kart sent mate. Glad to hear mothers doing well now, cheers

Thanks mate and received. Yes she's doing great, she just got home from hospital.
 
I'm after black and orange. PM me if you wanna trade
 
Back