All gold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GookusMaximus
  • 16 comments
  • 654 views
Messages
6
Hi, I am new to this site. I can't believe I never knew about a game I love so much. I have about 93% completion if I remember correctly, so I'm decent at this game, but I don't think I'm nearly as good as some people on this board. I don't even have all golds on the licenses. So... around how many of you on this board has managed to get all gold? If you are one of them, how'd you do it? I just can't seem to get some of them in gold... maybe I'm just not good enough??
 
ummm..... no. why? Would the time trial give me something? Or does it vastly improve my driving?
 
you need to complete time trails and the arcade mode fully at any level of difficulty to get 100 %... and yes i would think that the time trails improve your driving... i am not completely sure about the arcade being important for 100 percent... but its definitely a must if you ever wanna play on track in two player mode...

for more info try searching... it doesnt always come up with good stuff but try it... you might find answeres out there...

btw welcome
 
Does getting gold medals improve my completion rate? I can't get any more gold to check myself. Also I hate using the search function in any forums. It never gets me the answers I'm looking for. Sorry if I'm a pain in the a$$ :)
 
on time trials it does... but on liscence test it does absolutely nothing... lol its not a problem to ask... some people might get mad tho...
 
gold licences dont mean squat for completion, good to have though, as I have

...and not cheated for either, all of them earnt the hard way
 
I just started over on GT3 and I was doing an all-gold run, I managed to get all gold in about 6 hours or so... In my opinion they aren't too bad, the only ones I really struggle with are the camaro in seattle and the zonda in rome.
 
I'd worry about gold for TT's right now, and after you get 100% go back for gold.

:cheers: Welcome to GTPlanet :cheers:
 
As you can see, you get 30.5% just for doing Arcade Mode and the Time Trials, without even running a single race in Simulation Mode.

Getting all golds doesn't give you any % complete, but you do get a free car for each of the 6 license tests you get all gold on, and you get a 7th car for getting 1st on each of the ten Time Trials.
 

Attachments

  • gt3-day49-48gold.jpg
    gt3-day49-48gold.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 55
hey guys...i'm kinda new here too

i am having some trouble finishing off my game...i'm currently at 98.0 percent...with two gt pro races left...but i'm afraid that won't equal my last two percent

everything else has been completed, all golds...except for my licenses

all levels in arcade mode are completed too

any ideas?

what else could i be missing?
 
oh!

i think i found out what i'm missing....8 time trials

do time trials unlock any bonuses?

that might give me additional incentive ;)
 
u get the esperante for the TT's

BBM post a pick of the garage i wanna see the cars you get
 
GT3-day52-garage.jpg


The top 3 cars are for doing Like the Wind, Super Speedway Endurance and Polyphony Digital Cup, so ignore them.
 
I wish I had all gold...I only have all golds in B, and the rest are all scattered...:(
 
the last one i got took some doing, and the sad thing was it was only one of the 2 tests that are actually slower than the times for the NTSC guys
 
see i wish i had that "technique" that everyone has so i could just get minium on the S licence:(
 
Back