All good love songs/Boinging songsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poverty
  • 10 comments
  • 615 views

Poverty

(Banned)
Messages
3,567
Put every good song of the topic above in this thread. I will start it off to show what were after. The more the better I love songs of this type. Everyone has a favourite. What are yours?

Boys II Men - I'll make love to you
Marvin Gaye - Me and Mrs jones
Ying Yang Twins - Bedroom boom
Marques Houston - Naked
112 - Sweet love
Jodeci - Feenin you
 
Outthere Brothers - "I wanna....."

Those in the know will know what I mean...
 
Flerbizky
Outthere Brothers - "I wanna....."

Those in the know will know what I mean...

Damn those guys do have quite a few *whistle whistle* songs.
 
I'd say a lot of stuff by Satriani might put a woman in the mood.
 
If your the kind of guy that likes to go #1 on girls while boinging, then anything by R.Kelly would work I guess.
 
Back