All GT Academy cars that you can trade.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6ranTur15m05
  • 12 comments
  • 905 views
Messages
515
Turkey
The Internet
Messages
muratkaan2000
I'm under 18:(
 
You can't trade people under 18.



Seriously though, are you asking for these cars? Or do you have them?
 
You can't trade people under 18.



Seriously though, are you asking for these cars? Or do you have them?

It says WANTED :lol:
 
You can't trade people under 18.



Seriously though, are you asking for these cars? Or do you have them?

He still should have been able to get them. They would have just weeded him out after the event. And you didn't have to register to download it. So he could have played but never been eligible right?
 
Yes of course he could.👍. "You can't trade people under 18"[joke](maybe not funny)(IDK):ouch:

O.P :) I have all these cars.👍 I'm happy to give them to you free[no joke :sly:].:) I'm backed up on trade dates, I can schedule you in my thread. Or please take any offer thrown your way.:)👍

Let me know.:cool:
 
:dopey: ^^^Smilie overload...
 
Why the 🤬????

:lol: Sense of humor...ie joke haha....

I only trade old people.....How many you want? They work slow.:ouch::sly:

Oh you mean cars? Everybody can have cars(no age limit)👍
 
:lol: Sense of humor...ie joke haha....

I only trade old people.....How many you want? They work slow.:ouch::sly:

Oh you mean cars? Everybody can have cars(no age limit)👍

How many do you have?
 
I have all tradable GT Academy cars 0/0/0. I started a thread. The GTA cars Pass/gifting thread you can get them all free.:)👍
 
I have all tradable GT Academy cars 0/0/0. I started a thread. The GTA cars Pass/gifting thread you can get them all free.:)👍

Which of these are still available? And can I add you on PSN to make trades?
 
I have all tradable GT Academy cars 0/0/0. I started a thread. The GTA cars Pass/gifting thread you can get them all free.:)👍

Which of these are still available? And can I add you on PSN to make trades?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267659This is my thread for Passing and gifting GTA cars. You don't need to use it, but it can be helpful. I can schedule dates there for you. Or you can post a request and often someone will help you before I can.

Your choice.:)
 
OK, I need all of the tradable ones
 
Back