All Hidden Vehicles

• Thread starter ICEPIMP
  • 25 comments
What are all the hidden vehicles?? I've only got the Diablo and Porsche. And not even they are complete. Its only a few parts of the car! I want the complete 100% cars. Not half Diablo half whatever car you patched over. I know there are more but i cant find them! Can someone name them all or better yet post the codes for them here?

Peace:mischievous:

Once again, for the hard of hearing...

The PAL version - that's the version sold everywhere in the world that isn't North America or Japan - does NOT have the hidden cars. They were removed from the disc before it was released.

Yes i know that.. So what makes you think i have the PAL version? As a matter of fact i have the NTSC version. So before going of and being a smart ass thinking your som kind of king who knows it all, please dont post here anymore

The fact that U posted your location as Sweden, would indicate the PAL version unless otherwise stated in this thread, so Famine only made a reasonable assumption, and the fact that his response showed a bit of attitude probably is a reflection of the fact that this question has been asked and answered many times.

how about taking a shot at the search feature!

hehe thats true... :rolleyes: sorry famine :) I just hate it when you ask a question in a forum and someone smarts off! I REALLY HATE IT! HATE IT HATE IT! but a guess hes right.. so to make thins straight i have a NTSC version. North american 1.0. Also i have tried the search function and as a stated in my first post i had no luck

If you have an Xport/Sharkport, send me a gamesave and I'll add all the cars on (although tell me which of your existing cars you don't want).

If it's Gameshark etc you're after, Heydu's the man.

No sadly i don't. But thanks anyway man. I currently use action replay but im getting an x-port soon.

So heydu if you have the codes or know where i can get them id really appreciate it

I REALLY WANT THOSE CODES
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

These are GS2 codes, which hopefully will work with an AR2 for the NTSC game on a chipped console.

This List , will show U which cars are hidden.

This Link , has GS2 codes for all the cars in GT3 including the hidden cars.

:cheers:

There's actually a bunch of MX-5s on the disk that aren't in the game - a couple with Japanese registration plates, one with a luggage rack and... one with a rear spoiler. Can't recall the exact car offhand, I'm afraid.

A hybrid car is altered in your garage - if you pick the car, for whatever race, you're running the altered car.

What would the point be of building hybrids if you couldn't drive them?

Well, on my site I've got pictures of all but the NTSC-only cars... That do? :D

I put in the LOADS of codes for the diablo, with just the controler. :( It took a long time, but I got it. I also put in the GT3 master code along with it. Now the problem i'm having now is that when I go into simulation mode, it says diablo, but when I try to race it, anywhere, it locks up the PS2. I did everything I was suppose to do, and I can't even race it. I feel like a arse but can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong. :( :banghead:

Lamborghini Diablo GT Race Car JGTC '00 (J)

Hopefully U didn't save your game. If U didn't, recheck your code entry, and then just use 1 part at a time till U find the one giving U the problem. Check the tranny first. I usually recomend Just buying a race tranny for the car U have in slot 1 before U use the hybrid codes, and just eliminate the tranny code.

I didn't save my game once I got the diablo in there, that would have caused me to lose all my cars due to errors, and that would not be good...

Anyway, I let my friend borrow my game and memory card for the night, so he's out showing off my sweet drifting replays to some other people. :)

I'll try out that other stuff, I can see where your coming from with the tranny problem. I'll eliminate the tranny, then if that doesn't work, i'll try the engine.

Also on a scale from 1 to 10 how easy is the x-port or sharkport to use. I'm wanting to get one, to use my 170gb's of total hard drive space to save my stuff, instead of the tiny 8mb that i'm restricted to. :lol: I also need to know if there's a big difference between the x-port and the sharkport, if any difference at all.

Thanks a bunch. :D

If 1 is easy and 10 is hard, the Xport is 0.000000000001765.

Back