All Japanese GT Championship Prizes

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurboSmoke
  • 23 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
2,281
Having won the All Japan GT Championship on pro last week i noticed there is a difference in the prize cars listed on this site for that race and the actual cars that are given in the game...

i looked at the list before i played in order to find out how to get the Zonda RC..

its probably just that you guys are using the American version and i am using the UK PAL version...

the prize cars according to this site are..

Nismo Skyline GTR S-tune
Castrol Mugen NSX
Super AutoBacs MR-S
Zonda race car

i wanted the Zonda so i did the save reload trick after the 7th track and while i was waiting for the Zonda to come up i was offered the Mugen NSX which i already had and restarted it then was offerend the NISSAN PENZIOL which is a cool car but i wanted the Zonda....then lookign at the prize car list i realised that the Penziol isnt on that list for that race....(i dont know if the MR-S or the Skyline is substitued for the Penziol coz the Zonda came up next, probably the Skyline though)

are there other cars available that are different that the ones illustrated on this site?
 
The Skyline does look like the odd one out in that list, for sure...the bottom three are all race cars, so the top one should also be a race car...I think i took the MR-S from that series, as it's the only place you can win it.
 
No you can also win the MR-S from the SSR11 Enduro, Dodge. I know because I was torn between doing that enduro or winnin the Japan GT Pro to win the car. :D
 
Heh, okay...I've had no luck with that save and reload trick on the enduros though ;) :dopey: :lol:
 
man, how easy life would be if that trick worked on enduros....

:D
 
If only... but then, the trick sometimes takes ages, so... :banghead:
 
Yes, it took so freakin' long on the TVR Tuscan Challenge, or something like that, where there's three Griffiths and a Speed 12...now that took me a good hour to get the Speed 12. :irked:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yes, it took so freakin' long on the TVR Tuscan Challenge, or something like that, where there's three Griffiths and a Speed 12...now that took me a good hour to get the Speed 12. :irked:
Now that's patience! :eek:

Longest time I've had is about 20 minutes to half an hour, can't remember what race though.
 
Heh, I think downloading this damn 209 MB file on a 56k connection is damn being patient...;)

If I ever want another Speed 12, I'll do it from the other series you can get it from...even though the odds are the same...I feel luckier in the other one.
 
Is the Penziol in the All Japanese GT race the only differenec you have seen in the game or are there more?
 
The tracks are way different too, TurboSmoke. Take SSR11 - in GT1 is was the worst track in the whole game, in GT3 it's the best. :D

BTW, is that download finished yet, Vasco?
 
I have to disagree with you sandstorm
i think that the SR11 was a easier and funer race in GT then GT3..............
And I think the longest I waited to get a car with the reload trick was for the F90 in the DP race series, it took me over 30mins to get it, but I am glad I waited it out I love that car:D
 
Originally posted by qjasonp
I have to disagree with you sandstorm
i think that the SR11 was a easier and funer race in GT then GT3..............
And I think the longest I waited to get a car with the reload trick was for the F90 in the DP race series, it took me over 30mins to get it, but I am glad I waited it out I love that car:D
Nah, I like the SSR11 from GT3 better. :D
 
Well I like it in GT1 better.........SO THERE!!!!!!:p :lol:
 
Originally posted by qjasonp
Well I like it in GT1 better.........SO THERE!!!!!!:p :lol:
The one in GT3 is better... SO THERE YOURSELF!!!!!!!! :p
 
Hold on, there seems to be some confusion...i ain't talking about GT1....i dont have that game or ever played it....

i am talking about GT3 on professional level in Gran Turismo mode there is a championship series called the 'All Japan GT Championship' and the prize cars you win on the game are different from the ones posted on this site here...

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt3/prizecars/Pro.htm

(see the first post on this thread for details)

i am not comparing differences in games....obviously there will be differences there, i am just wondering if there are any more cars that are available to win that are different that the ones appearing in that list...? (GT3 only)

cheers TS
 
Nah, me 'n jason are just arguing over which R11 is better, don't mind us. :D

I know perfectly well that you're talking about the GT3 SSR11. :D
 
aahh....i see...your get a kick outta hijacking threads??? :mad: grrrr


i dont like SS11...why did they put that in there....i always skip it and the test course if its a 20 lapper...the cars you race against cheat in SS11...how can they do 20 laps without a pit and keep perfect control??...my tyres get shagged after 6 laps and those shicanes are a pain in the arse....

does that track exist in real life?:p
 
Heh, you can do 20 laps without a pit in a good car. The chicanes are phun! :dopey:
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Nah, me 'n jason are just arguing over which R11 is better, don't mind us.
Well, ease up on the slowchatting a little bit. That's what Instant messenger and PMs are for. Let people use these boards for something useful.

Thanks.
 
Thanks!
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Well, ease up on the slowchatting a little bit. That's what Instant messenger and PMs are for. Let people use these boards for something useful.

Thanks.
SORRY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Iwas just messing with Sandstorm alittle bit diden,t meen any harm.
 
Back