All Motor Brazilian JUN Civic Vs 480HP Audi RS4

  • Thread starter Thread starter VTec Brazil
  • 8 comments
  • 929 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Racing belongs on a track 👎

You lose.
 
i call bs

i have seen RS4's with that kind of power and there is no way that civic with the mods you say it has in pervious threads would know what way the RS4 went never mind keep up! ether the RS4 wasnt giving it all or it was stock cause you would deffo hear the twin turbo V6 if it was tuned and you cant,plus you were drafting him which is imo cheating and isnt a proper race

also street racing:tdown:
 
I`m sure that NOBODY here street races, I`M SURE.... LOL
 
VTec Brazil
I`m sure that NOBODY here street races, I`M SURE.... LOL

Maybe so, but they don't brag about it.

Hell you've even said you've been at a drag strip (If I remember correctly).
 
VTec Brazil
I`m sure that NOBODY here street races, I`M SURE.... LOL
why would that be so hard to believe,some of us have common sense
 
Holdenhsvgtsr
why would that be so hard to believe,some of us have common sense

I second that. 👍

Street racing is for p**sies who can't work up enough strength to take it to the track.
 
Please keep your street racing to yourself. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back