All muscle d1 tournament 1970 and older

hp cap and what tire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Psn name: e_dub64
Gtp name: e_dub64
Car you will use: Either Z28 '69 or R/T '70
Would you like to judge or drift: Doesn't matter, just put me as whatever.

Psn name: sprags
Gtp name: sprags
Car you will use: Corvette (c3) '69
Would you like to judge or drift: Drift

DogFightKingz
If speed is over angle then I believe this is a Formula D not a D1

No speed is not over angle speed just plays a part in the judging because angle is pointless if your only doing 20 mph

No speed is not over angle speed just plays a part in the judging because angle is pointless if your only doing 20 mph

if you can hold a 90* angle at 20mph good on you, 90* angle at 100mph, phhtt who cant? Speed should be hardly judged as it relates to angle too much to be classed seperatly IMO.

Nismo34
if you can hold a 90* angle at 20mph good on you, 90* angle at 100mph, phhtt who cant? Speed should be hardly judged as it relates to angle too much to be classed seperatly IMO.

the only reson speed is beeing judge is so they dont go realy slow and to keep them close together

Psn name: OnoMaToPeja_
Gtp name: iNs3CuRe
Car you will use: Corvette C3 69' (might still change it though)
Would you like to judge or drift: Drift :)

EDIT: just realised my post didnt make sense so I edited it.

Last edited:
If speed is over angle then I believe this is a Formula D not a D1

Speed is up to a point. If you are going 20mph in a normal 30mph drift corner but getting massive angle its useless, but if your going 40mph with no angle then speed is pointless. It has to be balanced, it takes skills to learn how to drift with tons of angle, and still maintain a decent speed.

Psn name:landofthelemon
Gtp name:landofthelemon
Car you will use:69" Corvette Convertible
Would you like to judge or drift:drift

Sorry guys I would love to participate in this but some personal things came up, I need to give up some things for more time.

PSN name:Sparco--Smoke
GTPlanet name:SparcoSmoke
Car you will use:Art Morrison Corvette
Yes I will be drifting
I just need to know when?

eddyac would like to judge aswell as me and there are alot more people who will like to if you change the thread title to: JUDGES NEEDED!

I'm able to judge also. But I would also like to participate if possible.

Edit: Corruptionist, Are RM cars allowed? If so put me down for the 1970 Dodge Challenger.

We are sorry for the slow to start but we are thinking about starting when D1GP but on the opposite day of the weekend keep you guys posted when we know more

Back