ALL MY CARS ARE GONE

• Thread starter APTmax
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
rio1996
all cars and event progress are gone!!! i still have my credits and it shows my last used car but everything else is gone, does anyone know what to do?????

all cars and event progress are gone!!! i still have my credits and it shows my last used car but everything else is gone, does anyone know what to do?????
People who lost there cars DID DO the money glitch!!!
Stop lying man lol!
How do i know?
Simple because i try'd this myself.
And as far as i know they already patched this in the game itself.
Solution is simple though,( if you have the donwload version).
Go to the psn store and download the game again, but skip the game itself, just download the rest of the keys.

Stop lying man lol!
How do i know?
Go to the psn store and download the game again, but skip the game itself, just download the rest of the keys.
lol

Stop lying man lol!
How do i know?
hey dumbass i dont even know what the money glitch is, i didnt do anything i just loaded the game, it askede me if i wanted to back it up i said yes and now all cars are gone

Im sorry mate, but i have tried to look for other solutions, maybe try to re update the 1.01 patch, if not, just restartt the game

if u want ill send you some cars when the community features are added, by then il have a few, im happy to send them

Lol!
You dont know what the moneyglitch is, what do you think the word moneyglitch means?
And sinds when does gt ask you to back-up your game?
The moneyglitch is all over gtplanet,so its almost impossible that you didnt know what it was!
Dont mean to make you angry bro,
the question is do you you have the dl version or discversion?

hey dumbass i dont even know what the money glitch is, i didnt do anything i just loaded the game, it askede me if i wanted to back it up i said yes and now all cars are gone

It seems you need to read the AUP; how to behave here on the forums. Take it easy!

I remember this bug from GT 2... Happened when you did the speed tests... A cool feature that never returned...

Back