ALL NCD Cars+Rare UCD Cars=gogatrs' Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 10 comments
  • 1,080 views
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
If it's not on my list, I can easily buy it for you.
I can chrome it before I send it also.

Some Notables...

X2010 Carbon/Vettle
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
BMW V12
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (Yellow)
Dodge Viper Team Oreca #51
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
Mazda 787B
Ford GT40
Ford LM Race Car
Both Chaparrals
Plus Many More!!!

The only thing I'm really looking for are the GT Academy cars, but all offers are considered.

Can trade at the next reset.
 
Last edited:
anything on this list. trade now for carbon x1


TICKETS:
Level 5 ticket
Level 9 ticket
Level 12 ticket
Level 17 ticket
Level 21 ticket

PREMIUM CARS:

GT by Citroen race car

BMW concept 1 series tii '07

Toms Supra '97

Audi R8 '09 modded

ferrari scuderia '07

Skyline 350gt type sp '06

GT-R specV 09' modded

Corvette ZR1 c6 '09

Amuse nismo 380rs super leggera

Alfa romeo Giulis TZ2 carrozzata da Zagato cn.ar750106 '65

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

Aem s2000

Ferrari F40 '92

Pagani Zonda R '09

Jaguar xj13 Race car '66

Alfa romeo 8c competizione '08

shelby cobera 427 '66

Infiniti concept '06

Ferrari F2007

Mercedes benz sls amg '10

Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP- Team peugeot total '10

juan Montoya #42 impalla

Mercedes benz SLR McLaren 19" wheel option '09

Dale Earn hardt Jr. #88 impala '10

Kyle Bush #18 Camry '10

Ford GT '06

Lotus Elise 111r '04

ferrari california '08

Ferari 458 Italia '09



STANDARD CARS:

Suzuki Escudo dirt trial car '98

Cirtoen Xsara rally car '99

Blitz ER34 D1 spec '04

suzuki GSX-R/4 concept '01

Mercedes Benz CLK Touring car '00

Renaultsport Letecia trophy car '00

Cizeta V16T '94

RUF RGT '00

RUF CTR2 '96

RUF BTR '86

Skyline GT_R S tune Nismo '00

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01

Callaway C12 '03

Falken GT-R race car '04

BMW 320i Touring car '03

Lotus Carlton '90

Toyota 7 Race Car '70

Toyota Altezza touring car

Grand Turismo Skyline gt-r '01

Opera performance 350z '04

S2000 LM Race Car

Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '04

Audi R8 LMS race car ( team playstation )

Cadillac CIEN concept '02

Lancia Delta s4 rally car '85

lamborgini countach 25t anniversary '88

gillet Certigo Race car '04

Mitsubhishi HSR-II concept '89

Mazda furai concept '08

Calsonic skyline '00 and the '93 version

HKS genki hyper silvia RS2 '04

Nissan Option steam Z '04

Mercedes Benz C9 Race Car '89

Formula Grand Turismo

Amuse Carbon R and S 2000 R1

Denso sard supra gt '00

Audi lemans quattro '03

Tank car

Chaparral 2J race Car '70

Toyota Minolta 88c-v race car '89

Lmborghini countach lp400 '74

Chevrolet zo6 c2 race car '63

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09

HPA stage 2 R32

Cizeta v16t '94

Nissan R92cp Race Car '92
 
I believe I mentioned that my next trade is at the next reset.
I don't really want any X2010s.
 
Hey Go.. Check my garage if anything intrest you let me know..
 
Nothing really interesting to me.
Maybe one of the Nissan Race Cars?
Any other offers?
 
I hate bumps.
 
Nissan gtr gt academy version for nissan gtr concept LM race car?
 
decho
Nissan gtr gt academy version for nissan gtr concept LM race car?

Can I buy that from the NCD?
 
Hi I've got 2 370z gt academy ver. one of them is stock and the other one is fully tuned and would be willing to trade either one of them for an alfa GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da
ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65.
 
Nissan gtr gt academy version for nissan gtr concept LM race car?

I solve gtr, but if you are interested for academy version pm me what car can i pick, ok..
 
Back