* Maziora Mazeran
* Maziora McKenley
* Maziora Plreadesll
* Maziora Trapezium
* Reflex Purple
* Reflex Spice
* Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
* Flip Flop Yellow
* Maziora Seyfert * Maziora Andromeda MANY THANKS TO EVERYBODY.LET'S SPLASH AROUND SOME PAINT. I NEED ONLY SOME JGTC CARS FROM THE PREMIUM DEALERSHIP.Thanks :)

Last edited:
have chameloen purple and azurro got the purple from a cerbera speed 12 and the azurro from the ft86

I have the azurro thing I have two if you add me I'll give you one for free on March 12

FYI, chameleon purple is available on new car "Toyota FT-86 Concept '09". Didn't know that until just now so I figured I would mention it....

(nevermind! It doesn't actually give you the paint chip :( )

Chemeleon Purple cannot be acquired because you do not get a chip fromt the FT86 Concept.

I might have the Aurora Nuvola Iridescente. Is it an Alfa Romeo color?

Let me make sure I have it first. I won't be able to get on the PS3 for a while. If I have it I will take a Maziora Matterhorn.

Let me make sure I have it first. I won't be able to get on the PS3 for a while. If I have it I will take a Maziora Matterhorn.

That's fine,just inform me here before reset so i'll try to send it before reset since i'm in central europe and psn it's not on maintenance here atm.Either way i'll send you and FR stating the 1<-->1 paint chip trade and accept it in case you have it then.Thanks :)

Back