All premium races?

Messages
687
Not sure if anyone will be able to answer this one for definite, but I was thinking about some of the more controversial descisions in this game - one of them being the inclusion of "standard" car models. What this has made me wonder is if there was a factor, other than time and effort, that influenced their inclusion. Specifically, are there any races in either A of B spec where every car is a premium? Or is it always a mix of premium and standard?
 
The NASCAR races are always all premium, simply because there are no standard NASCAR models. I'm not sure but the same may apply to the Japanese races in the Extreme hall, I don't think the AI use anything other than Super GTs which are premiums.

Other than that and the Ferrari races, I think they're all a mixture... Oh and the Gallardo race. I'm probably forgetting a lot more.
 
Ferrari Formula Challenge races too.

EDIT: Ignore, just read the above.
 
Last edited:
I noticed that if you choose arcade mode and select one of the premium cars, not from your favourite list, the race will always be filled with premium cars. However if you select one of your favourites even if its a premium, you always end up racing a mixture of standard and premium.
 
Back