All secret cars and tracks of the game: HD videos

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 24 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
So quite a while ago (some 2 years?) I played through this game and won everything there can be won. Now, I thought: "Why not doing a video of all the stuff you can win in the game?", means all the "hidden" cars and tracks, actually it is one track, namely Jerez. I didn't find any good video of this stuff on youtube so I figured I should do it, there's some nice goodies, I hope you enjoy. :)

(Btw. you can win all that stuff by beating all gold times in the time trial mode)

Oh and mods, you want to make it a sticky? :sly:

I see it is done, thx a lot!

1: Trophy/Cars/Track Showroom:

2: Alfa Romeo 158 at Monza

3: Cooper Climax at Imola

4: Honda RA272 at Suzuka

5: Lotus 49C at Indianapolis

6: Lotus 72E at Silverstone

7: Renault RS01 at Magny Cours

8: Williams FW06 at Monaco

9: Williams FW18 at Jerez

Last edited:
Can't be. In German it is "Zeitrennen", which means "timerace", or time attack or time trial. Must be it.

Awesome, never got to unlock all of the cars, cool to see them in motion. The game is fantastic, a launch title and still better than the Codemasters games in my opinion.

Awesome, never got to unlock all of the cars, cool to see them in motion. The game is fantastic, a launch title and still better than the Codemasters games in my opinion.

I agree.

I guess gold is just your fastest time.

Ok, go to single player, time trial, pick any car, pick any track, drive on it, on the left upper corner there must be the target times.

These cars looks and sound so cool. I could buy F1 CE just for these classics. Graphic looks very good, at least good enough for me. I had F1 2006 for Ps2, so I'm not sure I'll be interested to race the same 2006 season again. But what about Vintage F1's FFB, Is there any good?
Thanks.

Last edited:
These cars looks and sound so cool. I could buy F1 CE just for these classics. Graphic looks very good, at least good enough for me. I had F1 2006 for Ps2, so I'm not sure I'll be interested to race the same 2006 season again. But what about Vintage F1's FFB, Is there any good?
Thanks.

The game is awesome, believe me. (Of course it has it's downsides) It feels amazing with a wheel I think.

How do you get the Alfa Romeo 158 and the Honda? I've got all golded times but neither of those cars appear. I can't remember how I got the Alfa and I wasn't even aware of the Honda.

Last edited:
I was convinced you could win them all by getting all golds, oh well. I guess you would need to win certain GP's in the carreer mode (or not?) or you need to win an entire championship in the carreer/GP mode, which should be easy as you can select like 5 laps for each GP as an option.

Unlockable cars/track:
-Alfa Romeo 158 - Win the driver's championship in Career mode or World Championship mode
-Lotus 49C - Win a race weekend
-Williams FW06 - Get bronze lap times at every track in time trials
-Williams FW18 - Get silver lap times at every track in time trials

-Jerez track - Get gold lap times at every track in time trials

Back