All Signature Edition Owners

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zonda R
  • 4 comments
  • 734 views
Messages
65
Messages
ShadowMatt
I have a couple of questions regarding the aforementioned edition of the game:

1) Which are the cars that the DLC codes are for

2) When is the deadline for the competition to win the SLS? I have been bought it for Christmas, but I have won a DFGT with my GT ability before, hoping to crank the prize value up a notch :lol:

Thanks in advance,

Matt
 
I have a couple of questions regarding the aforementioned edition of the game:

1) Which are the cars that the DLC codes are for

2) When is the deadline for the competition to win the SLS? I have been bought it for Christmas, but I have won a DFGT with my GT ability before, hoping to crank the prize value up a notch :lol:

Thanks in advance,

Matt

The DLC cars are:

Audi R8 5.2 Quattro
BMW E92 M3 Coupe
Shelby Cobra 427
Lambo Murcielago LP 640
Benz 300 SL Coupe

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d17892.html

The Signature Edition competition will be open to residents of the following countries:
• UK
• Ireland
• Germany
• Austria
• France
• Switzerland
• Portugal
• Spain
• Italy
• Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway
• Greece
• Czech Republic
• Russia
• Poland
• Australia
• New Zealand
• South Africa
• UAE
• Saudi Arabia

The thread about this is located here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131182
 
Last edited:
1) Chromeline & Stealth cars
2) Competition is B-Spec Only, wheel not important

:)
 
The DLC are those mentioned above (chromeline), plus McLaren F1, Audi R10, Mazda 787B, Mercedes SLS, Nissan GTR, and I think I'm missing one... NSX? I can't remember.
 
Thanks everyone, but your joking that it's a B-Spec compo, right.... if so that's going to have ruined my day >.<

Also, does anyone have a firm closing date yet? I really don't want to be unboxing it as the competition ends :/
 
Back