All Terain Tigers Rally Team

AllTerainTiger

(Banned)
United States
San Francisco
ATT_TIGER
Hi my name is Tiger aka Gio. I'm here today looking for any rally drivers out there that are looking for a team. All details and requirements will be posted below. We also do Gymkhana for all those awd drifters out there

Team Founded on November 30, 2012

Current Team Members:

ATT_TIGER/ LEADER/ SUBARU WRX STI '07
ATT_WRX/ CO-LEADER/ SUBARU WRX STI '07
ATT_LITTLE/ SUBARU IMPREZA RM
ATT_GT5GAMER/ SUBARU IMPREZA RM
ATT_CHIEF/ SUBARU WRX STI '07

BASIC RULES:
1. Always Respect team members
2. Always Drive CLEAN don't crash into people.
3. Only use rally cars. ( Don't bring an r35 to a rally race or for gymkhana.
4. Always remember awd drifters and rally drivers don't get a lot of respect so always respect other people's opinions.
5. DON'T BE A DRAMA QUEEN. ( If someone starts talking trash just ignore them)
6. Be active and show up to team practice sessions and to race days.
7. And the rule above all is BE LOYAL TO THE TEAM.

Requirements To Join:
1. First let me know that you want to tryout and and what car you would like to use.
2. Once I see your request to join I will schedule a date an time for your tryout and also ill tell you what track it'll be on.
3. Once you have tried out and we have seen your abilities and accepted you in the team you must make a team account which has: ATT_ and then a name of your choice.

Team Car and Color Requirements:

1. Car must be awd drive and must have a rally related history
2. Car must be painted Matt Black.
Max Hp: 600
3. Full car list coming soon.

If you have any other questions PM or message me on psn.
PSN ID: ATT_TIGER

TEAM ALLIES:
SYND1K8 DRIFT TEAM

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, maybe you guys have it like that on purpose.... but, I'm pretty sure your team's name has terrain spelled wrong.

Other than that, Good luck from Team NEMESIS!! 👍 Hopefully the tips we suggested to you guys will help :cheers:

Pardon my ignorance, maybe you guys have it like that on purpose.... but, I'm pretty sure your team's name has terrain spelled wrong.

Other than that, Good luck from Team NEMESIS!! 👍 Hopefully the tips we suggested to you guys will help :cheers:

Ya i spelled like that on purpose and ya thanks for the tips guys

Good Luck from PRODIGY DRIFT! Not much of a rally driver myself but I do tend to fool around with the other drivetrains. Mabey one day we will meet but again good luck with your team.

Question? How many rally teams are out there?

Good Luck from PRODIGY DRIFT! Not much of a rally driver myself but I do tend to fool around with the other drivetrains. Mabey one day we will meet but again good luck with your team.

Question? How many rally teams are out there?

There's not a lot of rally teams but the few that do exist we all have races against each other. Lets just say its a small world for a rally driver

Yeah I can kind of relate to you on that there is a small world for high power MR drivetrain drift cars too. Sorry to hear about that mabey some teams here will gain intrest and open the views to a rally squad with in there teams.

Yeah I can kind of relate to you on that there is a small world for high power MR drivetrain drift cars too. Sorry to hear about that mabey some teams here will gain intrest and open the views to a rally squad with in there teams.

Yea I hope so to.

Just checking... Your team is the 'All Terain Tigers' correct?
And your PSN is ATT_TIGER... So am I correct in thinking you are 'AllTerainTigers_Tiger'?

Hey guys I'm giving away my rally tuned lancers and renaults and my Impreza if any one wants a car let me know. An sorry about triple post my phone is dumb and it doesn't let me edit my posts.

Back