All the GT2 with specs

• Thread starter Pupik
  • 11 comments

Pupik

dig the bolts in my neck
Staff Emeritus
United States
HSV
Sorry of it's been done before, but I thought this list might be of help. Select the "cars" section of my site to settle a few bets, curiosities, or nagging questions.

http://members.tripod.com/pupik-gt2

I know the Honda Integras are not complete, but if you find any other errors, feel free to post!

Hey Pupik, do you mind if I put a link to that list of yours on my site? That list is going to be tons of help when I'm trying to figure out which cars I've hybrided.

Oops, that reminds me, I never fixed a dirt tire oddity: The RX-7 Infini III can get dirt tires.

I went to your site that you recommended and checked on cars that you can win. I could not find where you can win the del Sol LM model. At one time I won a black one and a red one. It is random win. Do you know about this car ? Nice site by the way.

Thanks.

The del Sol LM can only be won by getting all gold trophies in the International-B license. It's not as easy to win as in GT1. Good luck...

Hello,
So, it is obvious that most players here recommends having the game shark, to get the best cars and set ups ect. But, what if other people just likes to play the game and really learn how to modify the cars without a game shark, is there anyway to get a list of how to set each modification for each track? Such as on the High Speed Ring, for a RUF Turbo-R, is there a settings list that specifies how high to set the springs, front and rear, where to set the Damper settings, ect?
I'm really not into the game shark deal, but that's my own opinion, not knocking others that are. I really enjoy learning how to set the cars for the different tracks, to get the best results. And I've never found anyone that can tell me if there is such a site, or an address to a site that has this imformation. So, I usually set the cars one way, and then tweek them another way. But, I would like to know if there is a web site or a list such as I'm asking for?

Back