All these cars are 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZRX7
  • 53 comments
  • 3,391 views
RZRX7
S Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version)’00
S Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) ’83

Add Dwight_C so we can chat in a room. I've got a couple 0/0/0 RX 7's that I would like to trade.
 
Updated
 
Looking for Mazda RX-7 GT-Limited (FC) '85 in different colors.
 
Anybody?
 
I have the FC in Dover White, would you be willing to trade a Nismo 400R in silver?
 
Mine is Pure Red, will trade for your Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) ’68.

I got a car to send out at reset but can trade after that.
 
Have a 0/0/0 in Sonic silver metallic and can trade the 13 march.

I'll send you a friend request sometime then
 
That works. I'll send a FR and get the car out asap, then you can send on the 14th.
 
That works. I'll send a FR and get the car out asap, then you can send on the 14th.

OK. I see you looking for this color: Batikblau Perleffekt
I will send it to.
 
Op updated.
 
* Edit 2nd time!

Have the Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 from NCD and Prized ticket from either A or B Spec challange.
 
Last edited:
* Edit 2nd time!

Have the Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 from NCD and Prized ticket from either A or B Spec challange.

Trade schedule updated.
 
OP updated
 
Hi, I'm interested in these two. Let me know what you would like for them!

S Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) ’70---White

S Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) ’68---Red
 
Hi I have a red kart 125 SPL in green ticket form will trade for your Nismo Skyline GTR S-Tune(R32)'00 in black pearl metallic.
 
Back