All things being equal....

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ClockWork
  • 4 comments
  • 730 views
Messages
115
Messages
GTP_ClockWork
All things being equal in GT5. Which is faster - paddle shifting or using the H-shifter?

I just got a G27 and am used to driving an automatic so its all new to me but I cant imagine being as quick with an H-shifter as I can be with the paddles.

This does not need to turn into a debate. Simple anser.

Thanks in advance
 
I really didn't want to use the paddles, but this is my first wheel (DFGT), and I just drive so much better using them with certain cars because I actually need both hands to control the FFB properly. FGT, F10, F2007, X1, LeMans cars... etc.
 
In this game, paddles. H pattern is more fun though.
 
Since shifting in GT5 is a little quirky, paddles are way faster. H-gate is more fun, but also has the added ability to switch to any gear at any time.
 
I find the shifter to faster on the down changes, cause you can skip gears.
 
Back