All tracks not installed yet. Help!

• Thread starter randys
  • 5 comments
New Xbox One X, Forza 7, while it was installing I probably pulled disc out or turned off machine.

Now when I try and play certain races it says I have to wait for tracks to install but my que shows everything installed.

How do I start over to install the game and tracks?

Then the power to my house went off and right back on for some reason and now it appears the tracks are installed.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, this is a little confusing. You final point seems the render the main post obsolete?
Or are you saying that the game displays them as installed, but when a race comes up on that track it says they are not installed?

Probably best to delete the game entirely and start from scratch, with a fresh install.

I'm sorry, this is a little confusing. You final point seems the render the main post obsolete?
Or are you saying that the game displays them as installed, but when a race comes up on that track it says they are not installed?

Probably best to delete the game entirely and start from scratch, with a fresh install.
Thanks for responding, yes after I did this post the power to my house went out (we live in hell, dont ask) and when it kicked back on all of a sudden all tracks were installed.

My NEW problems are:

1. I got this version of game Forza Motorsport 7 – Ultimate Edition - Xbox One and I input the code for the cars or whatever and I see that they installed on the section of the menu of what is installed but no cars are in my garage, in fact my garage is GREYED out. My cars shows nothing. What is up with that?

2. I use the cronusmax drive hub to make my Logitech G27 wheel adapt to this player but when I go to section in menu about devices attached it only recognizes the hand controller that came with the game, even when I have the wheel attached and operable. Problem is I cant adjust the feedback of the wheel like I could on PS3 and now it feels like super power steering, no feedback, no feel, very sloppy and if I cant adjust I will need a new wheel.

I have been given advice to collect cars at the dealership

Last edited:
You will not have anything in your garage until you buy a car or enter career mode and get your free car.

The cars from the car packs will be listed off to the left under buy car and are available for free, you just have to select each of them to add them to your garage.

You will not have anything in your garage until you buy a car or enter career mode and get your free car.

The cars from the car packs will be listed off to the left under buy car and are available for free, you just have to select each of them to add them to your garage.
Career? I remember (not home right now) multiplayer and whatever the other category is, there are only two, I dont remember the word career.

Career? I remember (not home right now) multiplayer and whatever the other category is, there are only two, I dont remember the word career.

I don;t know off the top of my head what the exact text is but it is basically a career mode where you go through a series of championships in single player mode, unlocking more championships and getting some award cars along the way as well as earning credits.

Latest Posts

Back