All Types of Tickets & Paints.

  • Thread starter Thread starter rizlaman56
  • 10 comments
  • 714 views
Messages
669
Scotland
uk
Messages
rizlaman56
Level tickets.1-24
B-Day tickets 62,65,67,69,70,71,76,79,86,89,90,92,2000,2003,2004,2009,2010.
All sets of Gear except DLC
All special paints chrome,matte,C/S
Green tickets 34 different so please ask.
Most interesting HPA Stage 11 R32
Nissan GT-R Spec V GT Academy special
Nissan 350z GT 4 LTD Z33. 05
Gran TURISMO 350 ZRS.
also 1000 ticket as well.
What I would like is the replicas that are being traded on the Market place.
1 ticket 1 car 5 x paints 1 car 2 sets of gear 1 car.
 
Level tickets.1-24
B-Day tickets 62,65,67,69,70,71,76,79,86,89,90,92,2000,2003,2004,2009,2010.
All sets of Gear except DLC
All special paints chrome,matte,C/S
Green tickets 34 different so please ask.
Most interesting HPA Stage 11 R32
Nissan GT-R Spec V GT Academy special
Nissan 350z GT 4 LTD Z33. 05
Gran TURISMO 350 ZRS.
also 1000 ticket as well.
What I would like is the replicas that are being traded on the Market place.
1 ticket 1 car 5 x paints 1 car 2 sets of gear 1 car.

You have lots of stuff!
but this is untradeable since it's "DLC"
 
Level tickets.1-24
B-Day tickets 62,65,67,69,70,71,76,79,86,89,90,92,2000,2003,2004,2009,2010.
All sets of Gear except DLC
All special paints chrome,matte,C/S
Green tickets 34 different so please ask.
Most interesting HPA Stage 11 R32
Nissan GT-R Spec V GT Academy special
Nissan 350z GT 4 LTD Z33. 05
Gran TURISMO 350 ZRS.
also 1000 ticket as well.
What I would like is the replicas that are being traded on the Market place.
1 ticket 1 car 5 x paints 1 car 2 sets of gear 1 car.

you can make your own replica of a real life car... but if you want to trade tickets lol ..which car you want replicated??
 
Any RUF/Porsche also looking for all cars with the glitch stock wheels.
 
Any RUF/Porsche also looking for all cars with the glitch stock wheels.

are you online with ps3? add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX 👍
I will send you a gliched car.
 
Sending in 5 mins & in return what would you like.
 
Well thank you very much. Well now you have my PSN so if anything comes up PM me & I will send it ASAP
 
Well thank you very much. Well now you have my PSN so if anything comes up PM me & I will send it ASAP

i throw you second one. give me few minutes i add you to second account:tup:
 
Ok mate will go back on. I know you didn't want anything but I had to send something so enjoy
 
Ok mate will go back on. I know you didn't want anything but I had to send something so enjoy

sent new ruff light blue enjoy.. thanks for 1000 tcket paints tires:tup:👍👍
 
Back