All we want to see on GT6! (contribute)

• Thread starter jonax101
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Oporto!
jonax1337
Alright buds, I am glad to see that most of us here is excited about GT6 and what features should have place in the new GT title.
Personally, I think that full body/engine (and other performance stuff) tuning, a vinyl/livery editor, and free roam mode are a must in GT6.

So as I read a bunch of different ideas posted into different topics I decided to make a list (which is going to be updated) of the things we want to see in GT6. Not sure if this has been done already, but I'm just posting this with no other intention but to be helpful :)

(ATM I'm writing on my iPod so formatting will be redone later on my pc.)

TUNING / EXTERIOR:
• Full aftermarket body-wise tuning, such as bumpers, side skirts, spoilers, hoods, roof scoops, wide body kits, head lights and tail lights available.
• More rims, sorted by brand (ex: BBS / ENKEI / VOLK) and different rim sizes.
• Possibility to "sculpt" parts (like in NFS: Carbon)
• Neon, on different parts (intercooler, hood, chassis, etc..)
• Vinyl / livery editor (great to put our creativity to test)
•

Alright buds, I am glad to see that most of us here is excited about GT6 and what features should have place in the new GT title.
Personally, I think that full body/engine (and other performance stuff) tuning, a vinyl/livery editor, and free roam mode are a must in GT6.

So as I read a bunch of different ideas posted into different topics I decided to make a list (which is going to be updated) of the things we want to see in GT6. Not sure if this has been done already, but I'm just posting this with no other intention but to be helpful :)

(ATM I'm writing on my iPod so formatting will be redone later on my pc.)

TUNING / EXTERIOR:
• Full aftermarket body-wise tuning, such as bumpers, side skirts, spoilers, hoods, roof scoops, wide body kits, head lights and tail lights available.
• More rims, sorted by brand (ex: BBS / ENKEI / VOLK) and different rim sizes.
• Possibility to "sculpt" parts (like in NFS: Carbon)
• Neon, on different parts (intercooler, hood, chassis, etc..)
• Vinyl / livery editor (great to put our creativity to test)
•

Good ideas, but the last thing I want is Gran Turismo to follow the path of Need For Speed. Both are really good games, but I feel that the gameplay styles should be kept seperate for best results.

We already have plenty of wishlist threads here, please contribute this to one of those.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back