DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Feb 5, 2011 #1 if you have 1 lmk what you want for it! thanks
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Feb 5, 2011 #4 WOW there is a all yellow f gt i had one 3 weeks ago!!
jhondoe555 Messages 563 Messages jhondoe555 Feb 5, 2011 #5 there are only yellow black and yellow green FGTs, i think DAG0-CHOPPERS61 WOW there is a all yellow f gt i had one 3 weeks ago!! Click to expand... really? so it's a rare FGT then.
there are only yellow black and yellow green FGTs, i think DAG0-CHOPPERS61 WOW there is a all yellow f gt i had one 3 weeks ago!! Click to expand... really? so it's a rare FGT then.
N nunorosendo Messages 451 Messages noteam69 Feb 5, 2011 #6 I dont think so, i have all the 11 FGT. There is a Yellow/Green and a Yellow/black
T TwinsPoppa Premium Messages 650 Feb 5, 2011 #7 DAG0-CHOPPERS61 WOW there is a all yellow f gt i had one 3 weeks ago!! Click to expand... The man just said he "had one 3 weeks ago". I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I assume he means showup after mining a Lvl 24 ticket. Why didn't you keep it! Now look at all the trouble you have trying to get it again.
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 WOW there is a all yellow f gt i had one 3 weeks ago!! Click to expand... The man just said he "had one 3 weeks ago". I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I assume he means showup after mining a Lvl 24 ticket. Why didn't you keep it! Now look at all the trouble you have trying to get it again.
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Feb 5, 2011 #8 i wish when you do trades i would keep history of who sent which car, cause i got this car in trade at end of dec
i wish when you do trades i would keep history of who sent which car, cause i got this car in trade at end of dec
T TwinsPoppa Premium Messages 650 Feb 5, 2011 #9 DAG0-CHOPPERS61 i wish when you do trades i would keep history of who sent which car, cause i got this car in trade at end of dec Click to expand... What did you do with it afterwards? All yellow, all purple, all silver, all black .... hhmmm, maybe they'll all show up eventually. Good luck and if I come across the yellow I'll be sure to let you know. 👍
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 i wish when you do trades i would keep history of who sent which car, cause i got this car in trade at end of dec Click to expand... What did you do with it afterwards? All yellow, all purple, all silver, all black .... hhmmm, maybe they'll all show up eventually. Good luck and if I come across the yellow I'll be sure to let you know. 👍
C Captain McFunk Messages 18 Messages Captain_McFunk Feb 5, 2011 #10 i've got the yellow/black FGT. I'll trade it for a handful of colored X2010's.