Allow me to explain why I frustrate you.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 40 comments
  • 2,841 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a great statement of faith, you go man. I don't see how you could dislike Jesus. Even if you don't believe he is the son of God, he still had to be one of the wisest and most kind-hearted men to ever live. As for the people that think he's making an excuse, Jesus is his avatar picture, that says at least a little something about his character. Its not like he chose the picture thinking "I'll make my profile pic Jesus so they won't expect it when I con everyone hee hee.". If you can't get your data back, let me know, I'll try to send you some stuff.

Thanks man!! LOL at the "I'll make my profile pic Jesus so they won't expect it when I con everyone hee hee." :lol:
 
Thanks man!! LOL at the "I'll make my profile pic Jesus so they won't expect it when I con everyone hee hee." :lol:

Im troubled with this. The word Con to me is scamming? You better no be scamming anyone
 
Im troubled with this. The word Con to me is scamming? You better no be scamming anyone

Not scamming anyone. I am ps3-less, (and $200-less) I am going to get one after school. Then I will send everything to whom I owe.
 
spikeyhairdude
Im troubled with this. The word Con to me is scamming? You better no be scamming anyone

It was sarcasm my point was he won't scam anyone
 
That Jesus looks rather on the white side :confused:...

Anyways It's sad to hear you got robbed, data backup is always your friend in these kind of situations. 👍
 
That Jesus looks rather on the white side :confused:...

Anyways It's sad to hear you got robbed, data backup is always your friend in these kind of situations. 👍

Gun is friend with these kind situations :lol:
 
Gun is friend with these kind situations :lol:

:lol: That would be true if we actually believe him..;) and even if it is true why the song and dance?
 
So as people don't think he's a scanner.
 
Can't we all get along?

World%27s%20smallest%20violin.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back