AllSho's Video.

• Thread starter AllSho
  • 16 comments
Heres my first attempt at making a video......
I complete 90 % of my decent drifts.. and trust me, I have errors but its coming along smoothly...
Enough chit chat, ill just show u guys the vid :)...

Oh and the "marcs gay" thing.. it just an insider lol no worries.

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS

thanks for any comments.

Nice vid 👍 choice of music and editing is very nice.

Try to get some more steady smooth angle on them drifts, and sometimes you seem to start a bit late. You have some real nice drifts in there 👍.

All in all its good, keep up the good work man 👍

the slideshow set it off right and the drifts were good. i'm a fan of the finger so extra points for having it twice. dunno bout the last comment but whatever. it was a clean video except for the "dirty" parts :crazy: .

i think the video is down or something

edit- nvm, i dl it, it wasnt that bad, but i liked some of the pics from the slideshow, some other looks weird. you got some nice angle on some of the corners, but some of them could used a little bit more angle. not bad at all, keep up the good work 👍

Good music, editing and some pretty good drift. I too am a big fan of "the finger" had me laughing right off the bat.

good vid AllSho
I had wondered how long it would take before people started using photomode in their videos.
The finger got me too, i read about it, i knew it was coming, but it still got me.
(not really sure about it's appropriateness though)

anyways, the drifting wasnt bad. You seem to have a large reliance on the power over method. Infact, i dont think i saw any other entry method but power over. In the future, you might try experimenting with feint and braking, they should allow you to initiate your drifts sooner. (example vids of the techniques are avalable in the reference, link is in my sig if you need it)

keep it up, and keep practicing

ok, now for my finger
👍

edit: vvv OWNED :sly:

HAHA:lol: Now I know what you mean with the one finger bit:lol: It's good to see some humoristic side on it:tup::lol:

Now you just need to work on your entry's a little bit, since they are a bit late every time, try a bit more feinting I would say. And maybe the longitivity (if that's how you spell it) but I'm not sure if I'm right about that so.......

Great vid and some nice drifting to start with, and finally some>:lol:< in it:tup::sly:

Edit: I guess I'm in the "competition" TOO now, I see TS beat me

yeah, not bad bud. Nice start, good editing. Keep up the practice!

Like Tankspanker said, cool idea with the photomode pics at the beggining.

Your car seems very snappy. The drifts you linked together almost looked like you had countersteered too much and your car was about to spin out, but it snapped so fast and you just went with it into another drift. 👍 If i tried doing it that fast I imagine i would spin out. You did a good job holding the drifts and had some nice angle, but the quick snap of the car sort of worked to your disadvantage and many of the exits were a harsh snap from your drift back to driving straight again. But once again I must applaud you for not spinning out in that situation, it just doesnt look as smooth as it could.

But very cool vid, keep up the practicing, I know we will be seeing more good vids from you in the future 👍

(link is working for me right now??)

thanks for the good comments and neutral...

I know by all means I have to try different things and I need a lot more practice.. but I was bored and decided to throw it together :) ........

More will come, and all comments greatly appreciated.

good video, the shots u took in photo mode was good too. You got some clean drifts goin. Only thing i'd say is work on your exits and linking some drifts. But so far seems like you're getting it down pretty well. Good job 👍

Back