Almost a year

Colombia
Bogotá
GTP_Suitan (w/ an i), SultanRS4
Its been almost a year since I popped in GT2 on my PS1 or PS2. I started driving in Arcade with an R34 Skyline on Midfield. Wow. You can take corners a lot faster than you can ever do in GT4. Cars almost always drift compared to GT4, where they understeer like hell.

I think I'm addicted again. I haven't played a PS2 game for one week. Just got back to GT4.

When my PS2 broke last year I rediscovered GT2 for a couple of months & loved it again! Then the PS1 made way for my PS2 again. By the way I've had GT2 for 3-4 years :D

The first time i put GT2 into my psx i was simplay amazed at the jump in graphics from GT1 to GT2, its funny because, i remember being so excited i showed everyone in my family i could show! These days i wonder what i was so excited about, but it really is just an indication of time. I love all the gt series, but i was particularly smitten with GT2! :lol:

Its been almost a year since I popped in GT2 on my PS1 or PS2. I started driving in Arcade with an R34 Skyline on Midfield. Wow. You can take corners a lot faster than you can ever do in GT4. Cars almost always drift compared to GT4, where they understeer like hell.

I think I'm addicted again. I haven't played a PS2 game for one week. Just got back to GT4.

I'm addicted to gT3 nowadays, but i still get a huge fix from gT2 occasionally :D that can't be found in other games. I've dabbled with gT4, but it's like meth compared to pot...i was like "whoa"...let me finish GT3 first!

You're right about the car handling...there's not so much understeer in the second game for sure. Most of the racing is relatively easy compared to the other 3 games, but for that reason GT2 has a fun factor not as present in the other 3. Agreed? Disagreed?

I completely agree. I find I can pop gt2 in and off I go...where 3-4 seems more of a chore to get into....more 4 tho

Latest Posts

Back