(almost) Every evening clean Racing (PS4)

Netherlands
Netherlands
allstyles
PS4

I am online almost every evening hosting (or joining) a lobby.
Sometimes open, sometimes closed.

i love racing, i dont care with who or what car or what track, but please try to race clean.

Thats it!! you like it? add me on PSN: allstyles

Hope to see you guys online :gtpflag:

When people have requests for tracks or cars we will play them too!!!!

Last edited:
Just added you, thanks. I don't race online often, but I would love to race cleanly when I do!

Edit: very nice racing, thanks. Recommended.

Couple of bugs at brands stopped me from carrying on. Hit a couple of invisible things on the track at 140mph, then the ffb in my wheel died when it wasn't even warm...

Last edited:
was kind of a buggy night yesterday, more people experienced it, also in other rooms :odd:
But you had a couple of good runs 👍

good to hear you enjoyed it :cheers:

PS4

i love racing, i dont care with who or what car or what track, but please try to race clean.

PS4

What time do you normally start mate?

Hi Bjorn,
I've just started this game on ps4, up for some close clean racing!
I currently just drive the Clio cups as I can't cope with anything RWD on the controller, hoping to get a wheel sometime though. If anyone else is in a similar place then add me with a message please,
Psn CaptainDash
Cheers James

Hope this thread is not dead - I have played a fair bit offline and I am now just looking to get into some online racing. Real life means I can't do a regular series so I am just looking for some fun clean rooms I can join up with when I get online.

I race with a wheel and am not bothered which cars, I'm no tuner so will probably race stock or whichever setup I have found for a car online.

PSN ID: Shoemacher

I'll send a friend request and hope to see you on the track 👍

Hope this thread is not dead - I have played a fair bit offline and I am now just looking to get into some online racing. Real life means I can't do a regular series so I am just looking for some fun clean rooms I can join up with when I get online.

I race with a wheel and am not bothered which cars, I'm no tuner so will probably race stock or whichever setup I have found for a car online.

PSN ID: Shoemacher

I'll send a friend request and hope to see you on the track 👍

Then you will love this group of racers: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...watkins-glen-gp-thu-24-mar-7-30pm-gmt.327783/

you will get a bunch of fair clean drivers, that are online most of the week!!!

i joined them and never looked back,.. just join when you want, no stress,... if you want leagues or competition you can do it with these guys too.

i will add you :gtpflag:

Back