- 531
Had some free time and watched my favorite movie for the millionth time.
I dont think it could ever get old. Great story telling by Cameron Crowe and the soundtrack is simply awesome.
I have the bootleg version that includes all cut scenes in it. Gives the movie an extra 45 min of tasty goodness..
Whats amazing to me is that the story was based upon the directors youth and his travels/interviews with rock and roll bands in the '70's...
Alot of people I meet have never seen it.
If you havent seen it, please do so.
👍
I dont think it could ever get old. Great story telling by Cameron Crowe and the soundtrack is simply awesome.
I have the bootleg version that includes all cut scenes in it. Gives the movie an extra 45 min of tasty goodness..
Whats amazing to me is that the story was based upon the directors youth and his travels/interviews with rock and roll bands in the '70's...
Alot of people I meet have never seen it.
If you havent seen it, please do so.
👍