ALMS Tournament 1 Announced

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 18 comments
  • 1,062 views

What day/Another test race?


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
OK, we only need 5-6 more entrants.
See my sig for details and PM me if you have any questions or want to join.
Now for those who are already signed up, I have 2 questions.

What day should we run the races on? (Anyone Can Answer)
Should we run another test race? (Only People Who Ran the Test Race Can Answer)
See the Poll...
 
Last edited:
OK, we only need 5-6 more entrants.
See my sig for details and PM me if you have any questions or want to join.
Now for those who are already signed up, I have 2 questions.

What day should we run the races on? (Anyone Can Answer)
Should we run another test race? (Only People Who Ran the Test Race Can Answer)
See the Poll...

Hey! For me the best day for tests/races would be on Saturdays, but have no problems with Sundays or Fridays!
 
i can only race M-F, 10AM-5PM PST, so i vote for fridays!

don't have an opinion about another test race.

-d
 
I would like to have another test race just so we could try out a few more cars for the GT classes.

If we had enough people to run the Jaguar XKR, Aston Martin DB9 and Ferrari Scuderia that would be great. I am going to do some testing on these to compare them.

Any day is fine for me but I picked Friday.

I had a great time even though I spent most of my time in the penalty box! Hehehe! :dunce:
 
Note that this poll is open to EVERYONE.
Please PM me with any questions.
 
I would like to have another test race just so we could try out a few more cars for the GT classes.

If we had enough people to run the Jaguar XKR, Aston Martin DB9 and Ferrari Scuderia that would be great. I am going to do some testing on these to compare them.

Any day is fine for me but I picked Friday.

I had a great time even though I spent most of my time in the penalty box! Hehehe! :dunce:

lol, those penalties were the only thing that kept me ahead of you for the first 3/4 lol.

Yeah, lets tighten up GT and experiment with more cars.
 
lol, those penalties were the only thing that kept me ahead of you for the first 3/4 lol.

Yeah, lets tighten up GT and experiment with more cars.
I got both cars and can tell you the Scud and DB9 Coupe are pretty equal with the Scud restricted to 667 HP and the DB9 tunned to the max...
 
Sorry guys, I had work to do for my college the last time you guys hosted a test race. I myself will be driving the Jaguar XKR as I know that car very well. I will try my best to get into this next race if we start the series or test rest. For those that dont have me added my PSN is leonard109.
 
I'll race with ya'll, sounds fun!
 
Come on, just a few more people, we have 13.
Come on, just three more.
 
I want to join your ALMS Tournament:

Class: LMP (for now)
Car: Toyota Minolta
PSN: slammedc
Preferred Day: Either


I also want to signup a friend of mine:

Class: LMP
Car: Toyota Minolta
PSN: zutalores
Preferred Day: Either
 
Race is at 9 EST.
We have two more people pending now.
Need 1 more.
 
I'm interested in joining, but I'm not sure what class I'll be yet. I need to get a car today, but I'll try to join for the second test race.

Edit: What are the HP/Weight regulations for the classes? I have a ZR1 RM (anywhere from 700 hp to 870, 1100kg) and a stock CLK-GTR (800 ish hp?)
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in joining, but I'm not sure what class I'll be yet. I need to get a car today, but I'll try to join for the second test race.

Edit: What are the HP/Weight regulations for the classes? I have a ZR1 RM (anywhere from 700 hp to 870, 1100kg) and a stock CLK-GTR (800 ish hp?)

Join the Social Group in my sig and check out the thread about the tournament. It specifics all the regulations.
 
Note that the regulations spoken of above are in progress and open to suggestions.
 
Note that the regulations spoken of above are in progress and open to suggestions.

Looking forward to the race tonight!!

Ps: Are you still interested on that Speed 8 Gogarts?
 
Back