aloEST

• Thread starter Aloke
  • 5 comments
Estonia
Estonia
aloEST
Hi all!:) I am Alo, a 14 years old boy. I am from estonia. I got GT5 start of this summer, bought it used, im runnin low on moneh, thats why:D So basically i found GTP googling for drift setups, then i got to GTP link! dam awesome variety of setups here:D I fetched 350z setup from here, already got +1 trade rep and also posted a falken fc3s setup:) I made a bmw 2002 setup today too, decided to upload it but had to leave home. Closed ps3 quickly and laptop too, then i was like, dam ill make this my first private set:D
Anyways also about my interests.
Main: Motosports!

Me during autofrend muhu race 2011 :)
IMGP2739-vi.jpg

Pic of the machine. Notice that this pic has open muffler on it.
Photo0043.jpg

Also i have one more!:) Long history with it. I'll give pics of it so you can see what it has went thru.

When i got it:
1254471_2.jpg

Already has some mileage,sport piston and engine has been thru full forge! Modded cylinder head is also on the top of the engine ;) I took out the fuel regulator from carb, it just didnt get the huge amount it needed. Made the fuel line as smooth as possible, put a new crankshaft in.
Photo0129.jpg

Last crankshaft died, the sport piston was too much for the old russian crank:D It killed it only with 2 weeks. On winter the rear wheel was spinnin the whole time imo.. Anyways the sport piston died too. The new crankshaft didnt fit in the engine very well and i noticed too late, engine overheated, piston got stuck in cyl, the piston rings were dead, there has been the spark fire under the piston, etc. Failed to fix it, instead of making it fit the original piston rings i shouldve used scooter tuning rings.... Well it wasn't my decision though, but im not going to namecall anybody :) Also here i have the sport muffler under the machine again!
Photo0050.jpg

As you see i'm a huge motosport enthusiast and like cars and bikes alot. If anyone wants extra info on the two classics, just ask :)

Best intro post I have ever seen here on GTP :lol:

Anyways, welcome to :gtpflag:

Haha i just took time off to write a introduction:) I was kinda bored and had nothing else to do and thankyou:)

Back