Aloha from Hawaii!!

• Thread starter BlkSTIG
  • 6 comments
United States
Honolulu, HI
Aloha!

My name is Cameron and I hail from Honolulu, Hawaii. I saw a link on Facebook after liking the GT6 page. I recently bought a PS3 along (yes I'm behind a generation) with a Logitech Driving Force GT wheel to play GT6 with. I have had the racing spirit in my blood since I was very young. My father and I would watch Ayrton Senna in F1, Alex Zinardi in CART and I love MotoGP. GOOO ROSSI!!! I've also participated in many types of actual track days, karting leagues, autocross, sportbike track events & stunting etc throughout my life. Cars & motorcycles have always been my passion and I've always dreamed to be a race driver but the financial weight I, nor my family, could support. I spent countless hours playing the orignal GT through GT4 through my teen years. I didn't get a PS3 when it was new so I lost out on that time but I have one now and I plan to get back to pace. Hope to learn and meet some good people from here, maybe race with you too.

Cheers!

Welcome to GTPlanet, @BlkSTIG! :cheers:

If you've spent much time in Maui, mind if I pick your brain for things to do with kids there? :)

TB
Welcome to GTPlanet, @BlkSTIG! :cheers:

If you've spent much time in Maui, mind if I pick your brain for things to do with kids there? :)

I was just there a few weeks back. I highly recommend getting a sporty rental to take the road up to the summit of Haleakala. 10,023ft high and the road up there is an enthusiasts dream. Depending on the kids ages they have bicycle rentals where a van will take you to the top then you ride the bikes down in a group. After that you'll just wanna hang out at the beaches.

For more visit this link.

Aloha oe, @BlkSTIG. E komo mai.

Granted, it's been awhile since my last Hawai'ian lesson.

Back