Alot of RARE cars available! Check this out

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeromezor
  • 19 comments
  • 1,044 views
Messages
179
Messages
Jeromezor
Able to trade after the 5th of february. Cars sorted by UCD VALUE

============CARS AVAILABLE==========

Standard

GT40
2J
2D
Speed 8
R8 LMS
R8 LMS (Team Playstation)
Stratos Rally
FGT (Grey)
XJR9
Toyota 7
Minolta 88C-V
R92CP
C60
Tank Car
BMW McLaren F1 GTR
R89C
R390 GT1 Race Car
Esperante GTR-1
GT-One
Ford GT LM Spec II
Veyron 16.4
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #91
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #51
Delta S4 Rally
Storm V12
XJ220LM
Escudo
Vertigo
CIEN Concept
Le Mans quattro
Pikes Peak quattro
Nuvolari quattro
Furai Concept (Green)
190E 2.5 16 Evo II Touring
Alfa 155 2.5 DTM
Calibra Super Touring
Zonda C12S 7.3
R390 GT1 Road
GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
ABT TT Touring
M3 GTR Touring
Astra Super Touring
A4 Touring

TAKATA DOME NSX
RAYBRIG NSX
ARTA NSX
Mobil 1 NSX
CASTROL MUGEN NSX

PENNZOIL NISMO GTR
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GTR
XANAVI NISMO GTR
MOTUL PITWORK Z
XANAVI HIROTO GTR

WOODONE TOMS Supra
CASTROL TOMS Supra '01
DENSO SARD Supra



Premium

XJ-13
P4 330
GT40 Mark IV
Miura P400 Bertone
F2007
Alfa Giulia TZ2
F10
Citroën GT Race Car
787B
R10 TDI
908HDi (PLAYSTATION)
Zonda R
Citroen GT Concept
Ferrari Enzo (matte orange)
McLaren F1
CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
XANAVI NISMO GT-R
Castrol TOM'S Supra '97
EPSON NSX
RAYBRIG NSX
C4 WRC
IS-F Racing Concept
Schwimmwagen
Kubelwagen
SLR McLaren
Cobra 427
Cusco Dunlop Advan Impreza '08
2010 #83 RED BULL Brian Vickers CAMRY
RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7 '06
FT-86 Concept
Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08
Ferrari F40



============CARS WANTED==========

Standard

Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
905 Race Car '92
R8 Race Car '01
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
V12 LMR Race Car '99
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Ford GT LM Race Car
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Camaro LM Race Car
205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
RS200 Rally Car '85
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
W12 Nardo Concept '01
Calibra Touring Car '94
2000 Ford Falcon XR8
CLK Touring Car '00
Ford GT '02
Viper GTS R Concept '00
GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
350Z Concept LM Race Car
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
RSC Rally Raid Car
FTO Super Touring Car
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Zonda LM Race Car
RX-7 LM Race Car
HSC Concept '04
240RS Rally Car '85

LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
au CERUMO Supra '01
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00
CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car '92
XJ220 '92
SLR McLaren '03
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Range Stormer Concept '04
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Premium

908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
SP1 '08
MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08
TAKATA DOME NSX '06
ARTA NSX '06
YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
XANAVI NISMO Z '06
WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
YellowHat YMS Supra '05
IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
Focus RS WRC 07 '08
SX4 WRC '08
Corvette'60
1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer
FT565 twin turbo Audi TT
 
Last edited:
I have the miura prototype. N can trade for ur Mercedes Evo ll touring car
 
If interested i can do a 4x4 trade my ford gt test car,vw w12 nardo, lambo miura, and jag xj220 for ur citroen gt race car, f2007, bmw mclaren f1 gtr,and bentley speed 8 psn: cullenand
 
If it sweetens the deal i will thro in a woodone toms supra so a 5x4 trade
 
I want the R390 Road car and the 7.3 Zonda. What do you want for them? I have probably 200 or so cars to trade.
 
Sounds good, check your PM
 
Have a very low mile Focus WRC 07' Premium for trade for the R89C.

I also have the Audi R8 Race Car Team Playstation for the R10 TDI.
 
How about your Escudo for my Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race car on 2/9/11?
 
Sounds interesting both Jailcops' and Shaft but note I can indeed only trade after the 9th.
 
Well if not the 9th, I'm not available again until the 16th
 
I'll trade you my Peugeot 905 for your Chaparral 2J
 
May be interested in F40. Did you paint it that color?

Will have to check to see which of your wanteds I have. Try and get back to you tomorrow.
 
I have a V12 LMR Race Car '99 for your R8 LMS (Team Playstation), lemme know- I can trade right now.
 
240RS Rally Car '85 for 2J,

let me know via PM
Cheers
 
I'll probably still have the Focus, so send me a PM around the 9th and I'll still trade.
 
I have these standard cars:

Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
905 Race Car '92
2000 Ford Falcon XR8
GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
FTO Super Touring Car
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Range Stormer Concept '04
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Also, I have these premium cars:

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
ARTA NSX '06
YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08

I'm interested in these standard cars:

R8 LMS
R8 LMS (Team Playstation)
XJR9
R92CP
BMW McLaren F1 GTR
R89C
Ford GT LM Spec II
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #91
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #51

And, these premium cars:

GT40 Mark IV
Citroën GT Race Car
R10 TDI

If you would like a trade, my PSN is magburner. Tap me up sometime! 👍
 
I got those cars

=======================================


Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
905 Race Car '92
Ford GT LM II race car
Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
XJ220 '92
1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer

==========================================


I would be interseted in those cars

========================================

Esperante GTR-1
Furai Concept (Green)
GT40 Mark IV
XJR9
GT40
Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car

===================================






========================================


Just PM me if you want to trade.
 
Back