Motto: rx7 is life
Wheel or DS3: Both

PSN: OHH_OUI
Favorite Drifter(s): Keiichi Tsuchiya, of course
Motto: ohhhhhhh oui!
Wheel or DS3: DS3

PSN: Stavingo
Favorite Drifter(s): Ken Nomura and Naoki Nakamura
Motto: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Wheel or DS3: G25

PSN: xl_Devonte_lx
Favorite Drifter(s): Don't watch FD/D1GP
Motto: k
Wheel or DS3: DS3

PSN: Queen_ZN6
Favorite Drifter(s): Ryan Tureck
Motto: Angle Angel
Wheel or DS3: G27 & DS3

-Social media

Alpines Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Society/324387494410820

Alpines website:

OP is Under Construction and will be update shortly​

Last edited:
View attachment 199992

Well after long thinking and planning I've decided to reopen Alpine Drift Team but now will be known as "Alpine Drift Mafia". 2 years ago was the last time Alpine was alive and because of the great times that were made I decided to bring it back. This time it will be ran in difference than the previous Alpine.

This Alpine will feature some of the best tandems and great respect throughout the community that I tried so hard to keep. Now I will be doing this again seeing where my team leads me. This teams policy will be very strict and very relaxed. Im trying to stray away from drama, and so will this team. Alpine is now and always be an "Invite Only" Team. Even if this means I have no Teammates for awhile.
________________________________________-
Rules
1) No disrespect
2) No stupidity
3) Must Create a GTP
4) Enjoy yourself
5) Be cool its a Game.

View attachment 200008View attachment 200009

Goodluck bro! From teamJDMT!! :D

whats up with everyone using the "Mafia" title? My opinion would to keep it at ADT ADM just seems to close with GDM Gold Drift Mafia. Thats just my thoughts on it bro.
I was thinking about that as well. Been looking up different group names since last night lol and thanks everyone!

Hellz yeah Man I remember being on this team like it was yesterday lol good luck from MCR.
Side note: Don't use ADM just keep it as Alpine like it used to be then you won't have to worry about how other teams have their names.

I was thinking about that as well. Been looking up different group names since last night lol and thanks everyone!

While on the subject, how do you feel about just plain old "Alpine" or "Alpine Society"? I wish more teams would quit putting "drift" and "team" in their name/title...I always looked at it as being understood:confused:.

Good luck. It's always a good thing to see old teams come back.

Good luck from Rapid Crab Drifters, hope to see ya on track.

While on the subject, how do you feel about just plain old "Alpine" or "Alpine Society"? I wish more teams would quit putting "drift" and "team" in their name/title...I always looked at it as being understood:confused:.

Good luck. It's always a good thing to see old teams come back.

Had to put drifters on the end, because rapid crabs just sounds wrong lol.

Back