Alteeza LM

• Thread starter lsutiger7
  • 27 comments
Originally posted by lsutiger7
Can someone tell me if the Alteeza LM is worth racing a 99 lap race for?
Yes; it's quite quick and handles like a dream. And it's nice to see a race car with a single colorscheme.

And it's only a 99-lap race if you use an Escudo. Make it interesting for yourself (since enduros are usually boring) and use a GT40 instead.

Three words: GO FOR IT

Attachments

• psogl011.jpg
    psogl011.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 80
Arent those the Falken wheels not the original wheels?

I like the white scheme better and it's a great car, although I wish you could get it a little earlier in the game.

i just finished racing and got a yellow one

although when they say 2hr. endurancce they mean it:P once i hit 2 hours the race stopped:D it just says 99 laps just because that's the highest it can go:rolleyes: i guess they mean 2 hours or 99 laps whichever comes first

Arent those the Falken wheels not the original wheels?

Yep, falken wheels. I usually change my wheels, I even used gameshark to change the bmws´s.

i just finished racing and got a yellow one

Wow those two hours sure didn´t stop you. Hope you an yellow man. ;)

although when they say 2hr. endurancce they mean it once i hit 2 hours the race stopped it just says 99 laps just because that's the highest it can go i guess they mean 2 hours or 99 laps whichever comes first

Last I did that endurance I took the r390 gt1 98 racer and before hitting the two hours I was about to cross the finish line... I´d cross the line before the two hours and there was hardly time for one more lap, so I stop the car just in front of the white line, hang a bit and accelerate on two... hours. A slight abnormal lap time but it´s all good.

Originally posted by bla
Yep, falken wheels. I usually my wheels, I even used gameshark to change the bmws´s.

Wow those two hours sure didn´t stop you. Hope you a yellow man. ;)

I thought so, I have those wheels on most of my GT-R skylines (not the 71 one). Although I tend to leave racing cars wheels, unless they are really ugly.

Yeah, I hope you like yellow. :D
If it was me i'd be racing it again. :P
But it would probably give me a different car, or another yellow one.

Mista Y have you posted your reply quoting me just before I corrected it. See that "last edited by bla on 07-18-03 at 2:47am". By seconds I tell you.

Originally posted by MistaY
I thought so, I have those wheels on most of my GT-R skylines (not the 71 one). Although I tend to leave racing cars wheels, unless they are really ugly.

Yeah, I hope you like yellow. :D
If it was me i'd be racing it again. :P
But it would probably give me a different car, or another yellow one.

yellow isn't that bad

The ones we already mentioned, white, grey and yellow.
With racing cars you can always check the racing modification screen to see the different mods for the car.

Originally posted by bla
The ones we already mentioned, white, grey and yellow.
With racing cars you can always check the racing modification screen to see the different mods for the car.

forgot...:dunce:

Back