Alternative LAN games

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadduckUK
  • 9 comments
  • 627 views
Messages
1,339
ok, well im bored so lets see if this one flys... pretty easy, simply suggest a way of playing a 2, 4 or 6 player LAN game in a way that gt4 was not designed. only one rule to it, it must be FUN! (at least in your head anyway).

Model T Mayhem - for a 6 player game the group is split into 3 teams of 2, each team having 1 model T and another car of there choosing. the idea is to make sure that the Model T on your team crosses the finishing line first. pushing your teammate, blocking your opponents Model T and general carnage are all allowed. but of course if your in a scrap with another team then team 3 will be getting away! so some degree of tactics need to be used.
 
Race in reverse, teamwork can be used for blocking, and any car is allowed to be used. For extra Difficulty play GT4 looking through a mirror instead of directly at the TV, while holding the controlled upside down.
 
Do a 10 lapper and for every lap take abit of tequilla
 
Madduck, I've done that game in PGR2 on the nurb, enzos and minis :) ITS A BLAST!
 
This one can work with split screen, as well, but it's one that I've always found hilarous. We call it: The Dwarves.

Simply, the premise of the game (as politically incorect as it may be) is that two "little people" are attempting to drive the car, one on the seat steering, and one pushing the pedals.

To play, simply divide into teams of two, with one person operating acceleration and braking and the other steering.
 
^hahaha that sounds like fun! I'd be the accelerator guy and make sure we powerslid around every corner :D

edit: woops forgot to contribute: our game is called "DUI" the rules should be self explanitory :)
 
Me and my cousin love to play this on GT Concept:

Someone chooses a rather powerful car such as a Vanquish or somthing and the other person would take a much slower car......... like a Cooper S.

We'd to 10 laps however the slower car gets a one lap head start.

Its great fun 👍

I can't wait to do it with the Z4 and the DB9 👍
 
Leo_Straight6
Me and my cousin love to play this on GT Concept:

Someone chooses a rather powerful car such as a Vanquish or somthing and the other person would take a much slower car......... like a Cooper S.

We'd to 10 laps however the slower car gets a one lap head start.

Its great fun 👍

I can't wait to do it with the Z4 and the DB9 👍
I do that with GT4:Prologue ... lol. The AI is too slow so I always give them a good amount of headstart then I play catchup :) It's similar to those catchup tests in Prologue
 
Back