- 5,716
I am running the Altezza LM in the amateur GT wrorld champs at the moment (see my write-up).
What i would like to know is, why does it go thru front tires so damn fast!!
I have t3 tires and they are going orange by 5-6 laps!!!
the rear tires are still green by this stage.
I tred lessening the downforce on the front which helped alot, but then i found myself running wide on the corners.
the rs200 doesnt act like this!

What i would like to know is, why does it go thru front tires so damn fast!!
I have t3 tires and they are going orange by 5-6 laps!!!
the rear tires are still green by this stage.
I tred lessening the downforce on the front which helped alot, but then i found myself running wide on the corners.
the rs200 doesnt act like this!