[ALV] 450PP Casual Race Night (7/10/14)Finished 

• Thread starter Elias623
  • 6 comments
United States
New Jersey
RacingRoman23R
14593898271_1bb1a9b3f9_z.jpg

To not only welcome our newest members but to also attract more new members like yourself ALV will be hosting their first casual race night. The theme this week is 450PP production cars on Sport Hard Tires. You may be familiar with these doing the most recent A-spec challenge. Now put your car to the test against other members and their 450PP machines!

Signup
Its simple!
1. Post below
2. Add RacingRoman23R to your friends list with title ALV CRN THU

Host
RacingRoman23R

Please ensure that you have on your PSN friend list

Car Information
450PP Production Cars (No race cars or concepts)
Sport Hard Tires
Tuning allowed/No Nitrous/95% engine detune max

Track Information
flags.gif

1st track - Autumn Ring
After - last place picks track

Race Information

7:30PM EST start
First Race/Fastest First with false start check
All races after - reverse grid with fase start check

Lobby Information

Host RacingRoman (PSN ID RacingRoman23R)
Practice/Race Format
Public Lobby
Tyre Wear & Fuel = Normal
Aids On (except Skid recovery and Active steering)
ABS Allowed
Racing line ON
Slipstream REAL
Track Edge Grip Low
Boost OFF
Penalty OFF
Mech Damage OFF

:gtpflag:See everyone on track :):cheers:

Last edited:
I like this idea, if im not already racing with S.N.A.I.L. then ill give it a go. I don't care if its just a 2 man lobby and we race head to head with the same car. I just enjoy high quality racing!

go6
I like this idea, if im not already racing with S.N.A.I.L. then ill give it a go. I don't care if its just a 2 man lobby and we race head to head with the same car. I just enjoy high quality racing!

If I remember right I think we have raced before Teamwork. I have about 6 people already signed up so should be good fun. Come out if you can

Yup there is still room left I believe. Add me on psn so you can find the room easy.

The title of the room will be

ALV 450PP C.R.N

Hey guys, I was actually racing with SNAIL wednesday night series, so i couldn't make an appearance. Next week is the all star race for them and im 100% positive that im not inside that race. So if your holding another lobby open this coming up Wednesday im sure i can make it. Ill keep in touch to see when you start up the lobby.

Latest Posts

Back