Am i an addict of GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m8h3r
  • 14 comments
  • 1,058 views
Messages
7,485
England
East Midlands
Messages
m8h3r
So there I am in a lobby with two of my friends, around 1 hours passes and they both leave, I change track thinking I can do a bit of drifting in my new car.

Nismo 380RS super leggera for those wondering.

So I did about 3 laps of tsukuba circuit when I had had enough of drifting (yes it drifts well) and I return to the pits to get a set of racing softs and see what it can do.

I start out on my first few laps happy with how the cars performing, taking around 0.150 off of my time on each lap. I get so caught up in this that I don't realise I had just got on to my 53rd lap. Am I an addict of GT5? or is this just the sort of thing that happens to a big petrol head like myself?
 
That is what is supposed to happen, you get caught up in the game. :P
 
mrluckypants
That is what is supposed to happen, you get caught up in the game. :P

Yeah, but there's "getting caught up in the game" and there "being an addict who basically drove round in a circle (Tsukuba pretty much is a circle) 53 times just to press 'back to the lobby' and for all records of it even happening to be gone" I spent an hour doin it for Petes sake :L
 
I have done a lot worse back in the days I competed online. Hot-lapping can be addictive indeed. And I stay miles away from any leaderboard stuff. What you have done sounds like innocent Fun, really.
 
I have the same problem on Nurburgring. "just one more time", easily turns into 1-2 hours...
 
I have the same problem on Nurburgring. "just one more time", easily turns into 1-2 hours...

what car were you in? citroen 2CV?
anyway anyone who past the vettel challenge has spent alot of time on 1 course
 
I am an addict but I could never be an addict on that track.
I would be bored before the second lap.
 
Ecchi-BANZAII!!
I am an addict but I could never be an addict on that track.
I would be bored before the second lap.

I take it that you have never done any of the endurane races

ReCon*FX
anyway anyone who past the vettel challenge has spent alot of time on 1 course

Truer words have never been spoken
 
So there I am in a lobby with two of my friends, around 1 hours passes and they both leave, I change track thinking I can do a bit of drifting in my new car.

Nismo 380RS super leggera for those wondering.

So I did about 3 laps of tsukuba circuit when I had had enough of drifting (yes it drifts well) and I return to the pits to get a set of racing softs and see what it can do.

I start out on my first few laps happy with how the cars performing, taking around 0.150 off of my time on each lap. I get so caught up in this that I don't realise I had just got on to my 53rd lap. Am I an addict of GT5? or is this just the sort of thing that happens to a big petrol head like myself?

Nahh I think your just enjoying the game, as long as you don't do this every day for hours on end that is..
 
Not an addict, a fanatic lol.
 
I take it that you have never done any of the endurane races



Truer words have never been spoken

I have done all but Nür 24h and Boringsuka 9h.
24h because I've never had time to sit through it like I did with 24h Le Mans which I cleared in 29h, and Boringsuka because it's boring.
 
It happened again... I should be in bed 2.5 hours ago, but I went to Nurburgring with some friends... It´s just to much fun :)
 
So there I am in a lobby with two of my friends, around 1 hours passes and they both leave, I change track thinking I can do a bit of drifting in my new car.

Nismo 380RS super leggera for those wondering.

So I did about 3 laps of tsukuba circuit when I had had enough of drifting (yes it drifts well) and I return to the pits to get a set of racing softs and see what it can do.

I start out on my first few laps happy with how the cars performing, taking around 0.150 off of my time on each lap. I get so caught up in this that I don't realise I had just got on to my 53rd lap. Am I an addict of GT5? or is this just the sort of thing that happens to a big petrol head like myself?

You're a petrol head and a driver and this is our outlet.
 
Roush_fan_99
I take it that you have never done any of the endurane races

Truer words have never been spoken

I've done the Tsukuba endurance races aswell, the 2 24h races and the Suzuka ones are all I have yet to complete in the races.
 
Back