Am I any good? also any tips? - SpeedyHedgehog

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
SSpeedyHedgehog
Hello, :)
I have been practicing drifting on Gran Turismo 5 and wondered am I any good? I think I am, with or without the points thing PD have.

So if any of you have any tips or a drift team I can join please say.
I am happy to be a camera man for a drift team if needed :sly:

Your good but what tyres are you using. Most GTP teams use comfort hards and you look too quick and snappy to be on them, I suggest posting a video of you drifting comfort hard tyres on a track your comfortable with. Maybe throw some big angle in and a few reverse entry's. If you want to join a team I'd suggest going to a meet. Look in the teams and meets section there are a few teams that hold meets eg nemesis, RSM, and blackout. There a good place to get to know people from other teams and if your good and can impress them they may let you join. Anyway good luck.

That is me on comfort hards ;)
I'll take your advice, And a big thanks about the teams.
I really enjoy it and wanna be more involved with other people :)

Your good but what tyres are you using. Most GTP teams use comfort hards and you look too quick and snappy to be on them, I suggest posting a video of you drifting comfort hard tyres on a track your comfortable with. Maybe throw some big angle in and a few reverse entry's. If you want to join a team I'd suggest going to a meet. Look in the teams and meets section there are a few teams that hold meets eg nemesis, RSM, and blackout. There a good place to get to know people from other teams and if your good and can impress them they may let you join. Anyway good luck.

The reason he is so fast might have something to with the fact he is using probably the fastest drift car in the game. Then again I must say it looks way too fast to be comfort hards.

Are you any good? Are you any good?! That was some excellent driving! Very, very impressive. You should definitely try to get into a crew meetup like Nemesis or some other team. I think they would be impressed.

Only thing I can see that is lacking is your braking. You seem too brake too much (too long) that your car doesn't have enough speed to make it around the corner, it looks like you have to fight to keep the angle.

Other than that, it looks good, keep at it! 👍

Latest Posts

Back